I love my Wellbutrin. Originally I was perscribed a twice daily routine but once daily was actually more effective for me. As far as side effects at first it actually decreased my appetite tremendously but that wore off over time. The biggest thing to remember with this drug, or any antidepressant, it takes at least 4 weeks for the effects to really be seen. Also if the depression is being caused ...

it's ok

Jo | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/28/2019
Condition: Depression

Background: I’ve experienced depression on and off since I was 14. In university, I was a physics major, which was challenging and engaging, but could also be soul-crushingly hard. Even getting slightly behind would leave me completely overwhelmed struggling to catch up. Multiple times I fell into a hole of deep depression, binging/bulimia. Despite all this, I got hired to do my dream job the summer before senior year. When I got back to school however, I started slipping back into depression. Everything in my life was good, so I couldn’t understand why I was still depressed. At this point I had tried every non-medication treatment under the sun: therapy, meditation, journaling, etc. There are so many things they say you should do when you’re depressed (get out of the house, exercise, challenge negative thoughts, engage your mind in a task, etc.), but for me it was almost impossible to do these things when my brain was telling me I couldn’t even get out of bed. I decided to see a psychiatrist. Experience on medication: I I got lucky that Wellbutrin was the first thing my clinician prescribed me — bc I genuinely felt a difference within the first day. Tasks no longer seem insurmountable, and I can easily challenge my negative thoughts or lack of motivation. I take 150mg and have actually been able to overcome lifelong insomnia with the help of a very consistent bedtime routine (dim lights, shower, make tea, do a couple Duolingo lessons, put meds on my bedside table, and watch an ASMR video). My alcohol tolerance is somewhat lower than before, but it’s not bothersome. The most interesting side effect is that while in most situations it keeps my emotions quite even-keeled, when I am watching a show, concert, movie, or other art form, I can become moved to tears by it — in a good way! Maybe this sounds silly, but I actually feel like I get to more fully experience what it means to be human now. Anyway, I can’t recommend Wellbutrin highly enough.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/21/2017
Condition: Stop Smoking

I was prescribed this medication to help with the quit smoking thing. Its amazing. No withdrawals no headaches, I took two doses and by the second dose I couldn't stand the taste of cigs. This is a easy way to quite and even after I did the full round I guess the nicotine was out of my system totally cause I didn't want to go back at all! The only side effect my boyfriend noticed I did not was that he said I was a little more aggressive and short with him.

Gotanewname | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/18/2017
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I just started taking Bupropion SR 150. Today was my first day. Changing from 75 mg effexor xr. I have been taking it for about 20 years because it suppressed my desires 100% which is the reason I took it. However, I now have major depression and my doctor changed my med to Bupropion. I am hoping it will have the same effect effexor had for me.

mary | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/14/2017
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I could tell a difference on day three when I woke up. it was great I felt normal and I didn't know the added benefit it helped me stop smoking. I don't even crave one.

Olivia | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/12/2017
Condition: Depression

A wonderful antidepressant. With the help of Wellbutrin SR, I was cured of depression. In my opinion, it has much better efficiency than the usual Wellbutrin. A few days, and problems as not happened. If possible, better buy Wellbutrin SR https://wellmed24.com/buy-wellbutrin_sr-online