After reading all the reviews I was scared to take this. So, I made sure to drink a full glass of water before I took it and right before bed. I took it with lunch and with dinner, in the middle of the meal. I never experienced any symptoms and took two a day for one week.

I had a bladder infection, I took the first pill and fifteen minutes I was shaky,it has been about 3 hours now and I am so nauseated that I want to cry. I hate this medicine. No wonder the pharmacist said to me that if I started to feel sick to stop right away and call the doctor and have him prescribe another antibiotic, obviously she knew what I was in for...I just flushed all the pills down the...

Ashley | 25-34 | Female | Patient
4/1/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I have been taking this for a UTI for a couple days. I have IBS and this medication has caused a flare up. I have severe stomach and intestinal pain, nausea, headache. I may call to get a replacement but I wanted to give a warning to other sufferrers of IBS or Chrons to please bring these issues up prior to taking said medication.

Michelle | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/15/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I have experienced UTIâ??s over the past 7 years or so. To date maybe had 6 in total. First time I took meds I had immediate relief and no side effects. I have now determined that the last two times in 2020 and 2021 witching hours after taking the first dose I became extremely ill. Symptoms hit without warning, felt like the worst flu of my life. Scary because I had chest, back and stomach pain and it hurt to breathe deep. I also had fever and chills, extreme nausea and headaches. Iâ??ll be sure to ask my doctor for something different in the future. Trying to finish these pills but not sure I can, I just feel beyond horrible.

Katie | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/19/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Whatever you do, don’t take this. Just don’t. Near death experience.

Another | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/17/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I read reviews online for hours and was really nervous to take this due to antibiotics in the past hurting my stomach. I took it with food and it’s been 4 hours and feel fine :) doesn’t hurt to pee anymore. Trusted my doctor!!!!

Wakenda | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/20/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Warning...may cause severe pain in stomach. I have Crohn's with very sensitive intestines, especially lately. I needed a good drug for my UTI as it was returning on previous treatment..Keflex. My Dr suggested changing meds as they often stop working when taken repeaditly. I tried this and within a few short hours the pain was extraordinarily severe. It lasted from 10:30am thru 1:00am and only lessoned with Diluaded..4mg.With Crohn's in a severe state( 45yrs and strictured throughout small intestine) I must be very careful. Keflex never bothered me. This had me nearly to the ER and if we didn't happen to be in a pandemic, I would have gone. Anyway, just be careful with this if you have any IBS and sensitive intestines.I will be alerting my Dr first thing am to change it immediately.