While this drug has eleviated my symptoms very effectively for over 5 years, I believe, I am very concerned with the things that my friends and collegues (many in the medical & health fields) have been saying. For example, taking the medicine usually takes care of the symptoms, but over time, it can cause one's thyroid to almost stop work completely (due to the drug doing all the work for it). Als...

I HAVE BE ON THESE DRUG FOR A WHOLE NOW IN ALL YEAR AND ALL LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW. IT DIDS NOT WORK FOR ME NOW. IT CALL THE NAME OF THE DRUG LEVOTHROXIE ORAL PILL NOW. I HAVE NOT SLEEP VERY MUCH IT ALL RIGHT NOW. I FEEL WEAK NESS ON SOME DAY TO ALSO NOW. I HAVE NO ENEREY TO WALK IT ALL LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW. I WISH THERE WAS A BETTER PILL THAT WILL WORK WITH FEW SIDE EFFECTS AND ALL LIKE THAT RIGHT NO...

Anonymous |
7/25/2021
Condition: Underactive Thyroid

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 by message, talk to them or WA messenger and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

BLU626 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2021
Condition: Underactive Thyroid

I had a partial thyroidectomy in 2015 due to a nodule and hyperparathyroidism. I had my last child in 2019 (37 and I am now 39) and I have had all the symptoms of hypothyroidism since. My levels were fine but due to having all the symptoms my endo decided to put me Levothyroxine 25mg. I was so nervous due to reading all the reviews on all the sites. First day - I felt it immediately! A surge of energy. It blew my mind honestly. I couldn't believe how much energy I had. Then I was afraid it would go away lol. I did experience diarrhea as well. Just about every time I ate something but it wasn't nothing to really complain too much about, except that there was No holding it - whatsoever. That did dissipate after 2 weeks. As far as sleep - I still don't sleep deeply. I felt as if I hardly slept at all the first 2 weeks. I take melatonin though so at least I was able to get to sleep lol. I gained 5lbs in the first week of using Levothyroxine. I'm waiting to see if the weight comes off or if gaining will be my curse lol. I'm also waiting to see of I lose my hair. One person commented that taking Levo is much like taking a Hydrocodone lol and I believe the energy feeling is why they said that. I agree. The energy is nice. I wonder if this is how I'm supposed to feel normally?! It also has increased my libido. Sex has been better as in that I am more aroused and made climax easier. Bonus. This is my 3rd week and the only difference I notice is it is harder to get up in the morning. I don't wake with all the energy as though I never even slept as I did the first 2 weeks and my mood swings. One minute I am watching t.v. and fine and the next I am sad or mad. I don't like that. I hope it goes away and I pray I don't get any heavier and lose my hair. I am hoping I am a success story because I do like the way it gives me energy again. Which is the whole reason we started me on it. I hope I was detailed enough. I read hundreds of reviews looking for the best details

Di | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/9/2021
Condition: Underactive Thyroid

I have been taking levothyroxine for a long time now, it works so well,I would highly recommend.

Tjrefaat | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/22/2021
Condition: A Progressive Disease of the Thyroid Gland

I have Hashimotos. I started on 25 mcg now on 75. When I combined this medication with a eating plan that cuts out all gluten and sugar, the results are outstanding. Hair loss occurring and some leg pain, but it may take time to adjust. Gluten and sugar are major triggers for inflammation pain, weight gain and fatigue when you have thyroid issues. You cannot rely on a pill to do it all.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/3/2021

I have been taking Levothyroxine since 2012 we are now in 2021 it makes me feel tired I have weight gain up and down easy and fatigue