I have been taking Marcrobid for years and I do not experience any major side effects. I may occasionally experience softer stools but that's it. Within 12 hours of taking this medication I feel 100%.

I have been taking Macrobid twice a day with food and water for the past 4 days. Day 1 was okay until the next morning came. I awoke at 4am with severe neck pain (hurt to even scratch my skin), and I know it was not caused by the way I slept. All that aside; I have been so nauseous for days, that eating anything has become difficult due to not having any appetite caused be the horrible side effec...

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/11/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

This medication did cure my UTI, BUT I was extremely tired wanted to sleep all the time. Very weak. On day 2 I woke up and could not see. My eyes were blurry for quite some time. When I say blurry, I am saying I could not see to walk around safely. Could not see my hands. DO NOT TAKE THIS MEDICATION.

Anonymous |
5/8/2021

Anonymous |
4/18/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

justarandomperson | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/29/2021
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria

Took this drug for three days. On the third day I became weak and nauseous at work. Went home to a raging three day long migraine-- the worst I've ever had in my life. Stopped the treatment and started to feel better, though my upper eyelid developed a huge swelling which was from a stye, but probably triggered from a bad response to the meds too. Would never take this again. Irony is the infection wasn't killed, so I have to take another antibiotic. My mom has taken Macrobid with horrible adverse affects to it as well.

robynsc | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/11/2021
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

The side effects keep getting worse...from headache to achiness to fatigue and joint pain. Never again!