Cleared up Conjunctivitis sypmtoms withing 48 hours, and used for 7 days cleared it completely.

I had pink eye symptoms with lower eye pouch swollen a bit. Doctor prescribed me this med. I applied this med 4 times a day and with every use my pink eye went from bad to worse. I had pain in my eye with swollen eyelid and my eyes turned blood red with constant tears. It seemed I was allergic to this med. Please refrain from using this med if you are allergic to any of the components as it will g...

Claire | 55-64 | Female | Patient
7/16/2020

I was prescribed this drug because I scratched my cornea. This helped with the extreme inflammation and discomfort. My eye is 100% better.

Alex | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/24/2020
Condition: Bacterial Infection of the Eyelid

I used last year with effective ends, next year i used again but at the 4th day oy used i had headaches and my vision was acting very weird my left eye i see the pictures like im using magnify glass, watching TV was scared to see the people deformed but only on my left eye.

Anonymous | Male | Patient
8/8/2019
Condition: Bacterial Infection of the Eyelid

No problems for me worked good and fast to cure me. Some blurring for about 5 minutes after use but tolerable and soon went away.

Eye Sore | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/21/2019
Condition: Bacterial Infection of the Eyelid

After using for seven days following directions religiously, once every four hours, even at night. I still haven,t seen any significant relief from this drug. It may help for pink eye, which usually clears up after 3 days anyway, and more for placebo than anything else.

Don't Bother | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/23/2018
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

Did not work at all. This product needs to be an ointment. OTC Pink Eye Relief works better. I called my doctor back to see if I could get the "old ointment" and she said No. Healthcare and pharmaceutical companies are a nightmare especially for something so simple to treat! $$$$$!