Spontanious Intercranial Hypotention

lilangelwolf | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/6/2011

Was used to treat a severe migraine in conjunction with several other non-narcotics. I slept thru the first 500mL, and then was awake for the next day. It worked very well for me as I do not generally consume caffeine in any other form on a daily basis either.

Pammerjaner | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/31/2010

I am not sure if this is the correct medication. After back surgery and waking in the middle of the night to a pain in my head that made me wish I were dead if I couldn't be treated, the DR ordered a "IV caffeine drip." I had never heard of it. But I was snoring soon after it was administered. The next night while in the hospital, I had another one, and had the Caffeine drip on hand in case of another episode and it helped TOTALLY again! The third night, I made the Nurse promise me that she would make sure there was an IV ready if I had another one. I did not. They believe I had a tear in my spinal fluid (not the medical term of course) from surgery. Pain associated with that is beyond explanatian and the caffeine drip is beyond explaining how it releive it. :) Thanks

it | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient