About 3 months ago I decided I wanted to go on birth control. I went to a doctor and talked about my options, because I have migraines with aura, but I just decided to go with the pill and see if it gave me any headaches. The week leading up to when I was going to start my first pack, I made the mistake of searching reviews online. I really think everyone flocks to the internet to complain abou...

DO NOT TAKE AS A BIRTH CONTROL PILL!!! THE DOSE IS NOT ENOUGH TO PREVENT PREGNANCY. WORST SIDE EFFECTS OF ANY PILL I,VE BEEN ON. IT IS NOT A GENERIC OF ANY OTHER PILL. NOR IS IT MEANT TO BE A BCP. IF YOU WERE SWITCHED TO THIS BY YOUR PHARMACY (IN MY CASE WALGREENS) GO TO YOUR DOCTOR ASAP TO SWITCH TO SOMETHING ELSE. AND REPORT THE PHARMACY. MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT THIS PILL IS BASICALLY AN "OLD LAD...

Taylor | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/6/2021

I have been on “the pill” for a little over 8 years now. And have been on this specific one for about 2 years. I have nothing negative to say about it besides that I have had absolutely terrible and painful hormonal and cystic acne as a side effect of this drug. I had done everything to treat my acne until I realized it was from this brand of pill. When I switched brands of pill my acne went away after a couple months.

Misguided girl | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
12/12/2019
Condition: Disease of Ovaries with Cysts

Day four of takeing pill I know early to tell anything , I take for PCOS and honestly it’s like a happy pill I’m not moody I don’t have munchies my boobs and cysts don’t hurt here’s to hooding this works for me

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/22/2019

Staring taking this birth control and I've not only been nauseous but I puke as well. Terrible experience. Needless to say I'm switching to something else. I can't even eat or anything. Nauseated all day long.

Anonymous | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/7/2019

I first began taking this pill about a year ago and continued on for 7 months, however it was giving me a bit of nausea so I went to the doctor to talk about other options and she simply said to switch the time I took it at. So instead of 12pm, I started taking it at 10pm, which was even worse for me! I loved everything about this pill, but the nausea was something unbearable. I would be nauseous from morning till night! Overall, worked well in preventing pregnancy, but the nausea was a deal breaker for me.

Alexis | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/12/2018

This is my first time taking birth control and I just started three-four days ago and I immediately felt the shift in my mood. my doctor told me it was low dose so my mood wouldn't be effected so my main worries were acne and weight gain so because my mind wasn't even focused on how my mood would be effected and the fact that I'm an extremely mellow person it was very easy for me to see the difference. Ive been crying for no reason, snapping at people, having anxiety attacks, and stressing over stuff my boyfriend and I have already worked through. It just felt as if my depression and anxiety went from a 3/10 to a 20/10 in a matter of mins with no real reason behind it. I understand mood swings are a side effect that should pass in 2-3 months but this is unbearable especially since this is a low dose pill that shouldn't effect your mood. Its not worth the adjustment period. I'll be calling my doctor to stop.