My daughter who is 11 had her 3rd dose of Gardasil yesterday and today she is sick. She is complaining of extreme fatigue, she can't keep her eyes open even though she slept 9-10 hrs. last night. She is shaking all over and says her head hurts and she is nauseated. No vomiting. She is very pale and has had crying spells. She has a low grade temp. of 100.0 She is very healthy and is never sick. Sh...

My daughter had the 3 shot series back in 2006. No side effects. But, she had a baby in 2012 that was born with a cleft lip and cleft palet. May be unrelated...anybody else have any children with birth defects that received Gardasil??

Vanessa | 35-44 | Female | Patient
3/4/2021

This vaccine has ruined my life, I got it back in January and am still dealing with the negative symptoms. For the past 3 weeks I have fevers everyday and horrible pain all over my body, I can't even work or get out of bed. I just want to know how to flush my body from this shot.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
12/7/2020
Condition: Prevention of Vaginal Cancer due to Human Papilloma Virus

It didn't protect unfortunately... I got sick 3 times, 3 surgeries due to type 18. I made the vaccine 18 years old. I got the virus at 19

nikia | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/29/2019
Condition: Prevention of Vulvar Cancer due to Human Papilloma Virus

I have come to find out that herbal medicine its the best solution to all STDs and STIs and other health related threatening issues/diseases, cause i was once tested positive for herpes and i have lived with it for about 5 years tried all form of medication all to know avail, until i get a recommendation from someone online about herbal medicine fro Dr Ofua, indeed i actually do a little/more research about the Herbalist and found out he has the possible cure to my ailment, i gave it a try by contacting him on WhatsApp messenger +2347059497969 he had the herbal medicine he sent to me and gave me dietary instructions to follows up while using the herbal medicine, he suggest that i used the medicine for a period of 21 days that after then i should go for a check up at the hospital to know the status of my herpes, which i actually did, after few weeks as recommended by him, I go for check up and behold i was now tested Negative, ever since then i have vowed to let everyone knows that herbal medicine is the solution to any diseases/infections, despite these Big pharma company trying to makes us not to use herbal medicine framing all sort of bad reviews just to diminished herbal medication for their selfish interest and big wallets purpose, my advice to you all is that try herbal medicine today and be glad that you have tried it and i assured you that if you do you will have cause to share a testimony online just am doing now, visit https://dr-ofua-ofure-herbal-healing-home.business.site to know more about the great herbalist that help me and am sure he too will help you.

Anita | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2019
Condition: Prevention of Cervical Cancer due to Human Papilloma Virus

I work at an Obgyn and have gotten my first Gardasil 9 injection last week. I feel fine with no side effects. Everybody�s body is different therefore injections, as well as medications, will be processed differently with some having adverse effects and others with none. Just because you have had a bad experience with this injection does not mean that the next woman, teen, child will have the same reaction. Everyone of the 10 doctors at my clinic have received this vaccine with no side effects. This vaccine PROTECTS AGAINST CANCER! Not only cancers below the belt, but also neck and throat cancer. In my eyes, it�s worth the mild, tolerably side effects vs. finding out you have cancer later in your life. Remember everyone, HPV is considered an STD, and cannot be tested in men. It is non treatable and CAUSES CANCER. Why not protect yourself and everyone you know! The ages for Gardasil9 are 9 to 45yo. Take care of yourself guys, and please don�t let a few bad reviews keep you from doing so.

Hatehpvshot | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/8/2019
Condition: Prevention of Genital Warts

Beware of the dangers. Had this at age 40 based on new recommendations. Within 2 weeks of the shot my muscles ached when used, then developed tingling in hands and legs with shots of pain throughout my body. I also felt burning and aching of certain muscles that came and went. This sucks. Read the studies...the benefit in most cases won't outweigh the risks.