Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chantix oral.

9/17/2019 12:05:28 AM

Reviewer: smokefree, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was scared to take this drug because of all the bad reviews.I was a 40 plus year smoker and finally said "enough". I have had no side effects at all and have been smoke free for 3 months now..a lot of it is your willingness to want to quit.I hate that others have had a bad experience with Chantix because it really works.love the turkey!

8/17/2019 2:07:00 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on chantix twice. The 1st time I was taking it I became very depressed, had nausea & was quite irratible. It did help me somewhat to not crave a cigarette. The 2nd time I took chantix I didn't have the previous side effects. Nor, did it help with the cravings. I am going to talk with my doctor about trying zyban. Zyban is another FDA approved smoking cessation pill. Wi ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2019 6:22:11 PM

Reviewer: ScreenName, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After 2 weeks on Chantix, I became suicidal and aggressive. My personality changed dramatically. At one point I felt an overwhelming urge to drive my car off a freeway overpass, taking as many cars with me as I could. I have no history of depression or any other mental illness. I was on no other medications whatsoever. As soon as I stopped taking Chantix the suicidal thoughts, anger and aggressi ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2019 9:18:02 AM

Reviewer: Rob, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Chantix caused my skin to peel off and organs to fail. Was in intensive care to me it's unsafe

5/21/2019 11:42:01 AM

Reviewer: Nonsmoker, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This was the only successful treatment for stopping smoking in my life. Have not smoked in 12 years now. There were no side effects.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day