Been using for one week and I feel great! I've been struggling with constipation since I was a child...always feeling bloated and irritable. Benefiber has made me "regular" without feeling bloated and full of gas. I recommend this product!

I just want to know if this will make your pee and poop smell really bad. That seems to be happeningnsince Istarted this.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/28/2010
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Why is there no place to rate if you are not satisfied, that is not fair. I was not satisfied at all, no bowel movement just bloated feeling and passing lots of gas. I thought it would help me have a bowel movement.

goodlucklaadybug | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/22/2010
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/16/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

benefiber | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient