I am one of the unlucky one's like always. I had a sever allergic reaction to the injection 2 times. i guess it is uncommon, but i had anafalactic shock.

erin | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/15/2010
Condition: Any Disease Following Trauma Involving Joint Cartilage

vinny khullar | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2007
Condition: Rash

I was suffering from a severe reaction to Amoxycillin when this drug was prescribed for me. Besides I had been suffering from swollen painful wrists and fingers for four months prior to my drug reaction. This drug not only eased the rash due to the reaction but caused the swelling and pain in my wrists to disappear as well. It has indeed worked very well for me.