I was cleared up after a week and the reoccurance has been nil. No side effects to speak of. I've never seen a product work as fast and as well as this one. I'm very satisfied and now I can smile and be seen in public again. I'm experiencing adult acne and problems due to age and menopause, this has helped tremendously.

My face was very red and bumps, dermotologist prescribed oraces and metronidazole cream. in 2 days my skin was flaking off. I called the dermo and said was this usual, and thought it was the metro cream. she said stop takinf it. after reading comments here I now know it was the Oracea. also had outbreak on chest & neck and terrible itching. Allergist took me off pravastatin and redness went aw...

T.K. | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/2/2015
Condition: Severe Difficult to Treat Nodular Rosacea

This product took about a month to work for me, but what a difference! The swelling reduced greatly -skin texture is so much better. I do not have the tiny outbreaks anymore. I did not get truly AMAZING results until I coupled with the Rosadan topical gel. Together after about 3 weeks my skin looks fantastic, the best in 9 years! I even have been off the Oracea pills now for 6 weeks and still perfect skin going strong with only the Rosadan gel on my skin 1x a day at night after cleansing. I was on the Oracea for about 9 months and my doctor wanted to monitor me so he requested blood work before he wrote an updated prescription. I too dislike having to take something internally for so long, so I willingly went off it for now...just to see how I do. So far, so good. I have tried everything over the years, laser, creams, ointment, gels even eliminating the "triggers" but let's get real, I have kids and work full time, I need coffee, wine and of course who isn't stressed. These 2 medications gave me back my skin and now I am not in pain and every now and then I can leave the house with light powder on my face instead of having to pack on the foundation to hide the hideous redness and bumps. I am so thankful. However, depending on your insurance, this medication can run about 375 a month! Thankfully I have a PPO plan and here in California it is about $75 a month, but when I was on a previous plan, it was around $500. yikes So shop around for the best possible price, and definately try it, I am so glad there is finally a way to live with rosacea!!!

TNKR | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/14/2015
Condition: Severe Difficult to Treat Nodular Rosacea

I had very severe Rosacea for several years prior to taking Oracea. I tried every cream, gel and antibiotic available. Since taking Oracea, my skin has cleared and I have not had any breakouts. I would highly recommend Oracea.

Illinois Andrew | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/18/2014

I have two skin conditions on my face: seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea. I use a steroid cream two days a week and Elidel the other five days. I also take Oracea once a day. This combination has worked wonders! I no longer get flaky, raw, red areas on my cheeks, nose, eyebrows and chin. There is a little trace of redness on my cheeks but nothing drastic.

Tim | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/30/2014
Condition: Severe Difficult to Treat Nodular Rosacea

I've been taking this for over five years and it's been extremely effective in keeping the Rosacea pustules under control. Whenever I've tried to reduce the dose, the pustules return. The only inconvenience I've had is the time restrictions for eating, but that is minor. I cannot find any information on long term affects. I have not had any problems. The insurance company does not classify Oracea as a maintenance drug, which is interesting since Rosacea is incurable.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/6/2014

I started taking this medicine 25 days ago because I had severe acne flare ups. Within the first week I saw my skin calm down and pimples became smaller but did not completely disappear. Some of the side effects I am experiencing is upset stomach (diarrhea), very itchy skin, and some weird red rash around my eyes. I am continuing to take the medicine because I am desperate for my skin to clear up, but will definitely ask my DR about these when I see her on my follow up visit. Also while my skin tone has even, my acne is not gone, just lighter and not as big of cysts. I was hoping this pill would completely clear up my skin, but it has not done so at this moment.