The inhaler container should have a counter on it. How is a patient supposed to know when he/she is not getting the correct dose becuase it is impossible to tell when the canister is empty.

I believe that this ProAir is actually causing bronchitis like conditions. I was put on Dulera and stopped using the proair. Ran out of Dulera so I had to rely on Proair only. I get this thick green/gray mucus in the morning. All this completely went away when NOT using proair. Along with the mucus I get a bad cough also. I'm not happy.

J Cole | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/18/2021
Condition: Asthma

New inhaler design is not smart at all. There’s nothing to press at all. You literally just huff it. Can’t taste it can’t tell I got a puff at all, no change at all. My worry is since there’s no button to press and I really have an asthma attack how am I going to be able to puff it hard enough to get the medicine. Very poor design do not buy the new inhaler at all and just request the old one.

Flower | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/4/2020
Condition: Asthma Attack

Not only do I have asthma, I also have RA. This makes using my hands challenging. Prior to proair I was using a generic Ventolin inhaler, which worked very well for me. This one is very difficult for me to use; I am unable to pry the lid off on my own and I cannot compress the canister because it is so small, and it doesnâ??t stop my asthma attack rendering it useless. It is also more expensive. Blue cross will no longer cover my Ventolin eventhough it worked and was less expensive. Not happy.

wheezer | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/14/2019
Condition: Asthma

I don't generally need a rescue inhaler, but while getting over the flu, I was uncomfortable with wheezing, and the doctor prescribed the ProAir HFA. I know how to use an inhaler from previous wheezing episodes, and in stark contrast to my previous experiences with Ventolin inhalers, this inhaler is showing no signs of working. I get no relief of symptoms, and can't see any evidence medicine is being dispensed. It makes it very tempting to take repeated doses, especially when I'm so uncomfortable. Given the other reviews of this product, I'm amazed it's still on the market.

AWat | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/10/2019
Condition: Asthma

This inhaler is effective when it works. After 60 puffs it clogs and will no longer spray out. It is not very comforting having asthma and not knowing if the inhaler will work when you need it

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/9/2019
Condition: Asthma

This is an awful product. The propulsion system is too weak. Sometimes I don't know if I received a dose with my spacer. Can't see or feel the mist. It's like voodoo. Maybe you won't die today if the invisible medication works. Very scary but my insurance won't pay for the ventolin any longer. Try to get anything else from your Dr.