I used the monistat 1 treatment with the external vulvar cream and it worked really well. I did not experience anymore itching or burning once I started the treatment. The only down side for me was that it was a bit messy.

Tanya | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I had a yeast infection a month ago. I just had it again. It’s probably due to my poor immune system after antibiotics. I used the 3 day Monistat twice now. The first night I used the medicine I was awful for the first half hour. I was barely conscious from the amount of pain I was in. It gets bearable the next 2 nights. Yeast infection clears up.

Jason | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/10/2021

I was experiencing some itching and rawness in my buttocks and used the Walgreens Jock-Itch spray. It cleared up within a few short days.

Hope | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/5/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Within 5 minutes I was on fire, figuratively. The swelling was so great that I could not sit, literally. Baggies of ice were applied and I took Benedryl. I was still inflamed at the urgent care the following day, today. Waiting for prescription.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | Patient
10/4/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I literally came here to see if anyone experience itching and it was lol. I just literally use this a minute ago and my vagina is itchy omg so annoying gonna see how it works the next couple days. I ended up getting the 7 day treatment

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | Patient
9/11/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Do not use!! I put the cream in using the applicator at around 10pm and woke up in the middle of the night due to intense burning! Had to go and try and wash it out with hot water to bring some relief. Def not trying another dose..it was worse than the original symptoms!

Amanda | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
7/3/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I really need a gynecologist to step in here, I used miconazole nitrate 1 bcos I felt a stubborn itch after using the plane toilet, I had no choice because it was a very long flight. After using it, I felt okay, after two days , I felt the itching again bcos I used another toilet in my school, so I got another one and used, ever since I used the second one, I have been having this serious pains on my left abdomen for 2days now. I started taking painkiller yesterday, but seems my body has got used to the pain killer... What could be the problem?Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2020
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Worst burning I’ve felt in my life. Would rather have a yeast infection 24/7 than take this medication. Worst feeling ever - if the internet didn’t exist and I didn’t know that others had this same experience I would have gone to the hospital thinking my insides are melting from the burning heat.

Not putting in my candyhole | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/8/2019
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I’m 16 and I have had a UTI + yeast infection before. I was prescribed Gyno-Mikozal 2% for 7 days but never used it back then as the yeast infection cleared up when my period started. Now, I believe this is another yeast infection I am experiencing which is less severe than last time, but I have not been diagnosed this time, so I THINK it’s yeast infection. I decided to use this cream for the first time today. There was a vaginal applicator inside but I was like No Way In Hell (especially bcs so many women on here have said that it burned) so I’ve just applied it all over my vulvar region- so far no burning and the itchiness seems to have subsided. There is a slight prickly sensation right on the outside of my vagina because I think some cream may have slipped in...but it’s not that bad at all! I’m planning on finishing the whole 7-day course. Really really hope this works because I don’t want to go to the doctor and do a pelvic exam again lmao. If you’re debating whether to use miconazonale or whatever it’s called, I would honestly suggest getting doctor-verified diagnosis first (unless you get the thing often and you know what it’s like now), before using, by a good gynecologist. Please try treatments like apple cider vinegar baths first- OTC medicines can make your vaginal flora go wack in the long-term. I hope your discomfort goes away soon. <3Read More Read Less

Jjboivin | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/2/2018
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I am 20 years old and having my first yeast infection. Well I think. I debated STDs but I have used condoms for 100% if all my sex acts, and no blisters or sores associated with herpes. First doc said it was a YI and did a culture so I guess itâ??s a yo. Anyway prescribed miconazole nitrate 2% for 7 days. Day 1-4 there was no burning and a little improvement of my symptoms. Day five, woke up fine, felt better. And then the burning and itch started way worse than the YI symptoms. I wiped off the cream I had put externally and felt better within an hour. I still feel raw. I am stopping the product and tomorrow I am consulting to get oral meds or something less burny because I donâ??t want to murder my vagina. I am only 20 geez. Any thoughts??Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/27/2017
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I brought the 1 day treatment because my hormonal change during my period caused a yeast infection. After 30 min to an hour of insertion I started itching really really bad, then the burning came, and now my vagina feels so swollen and painful. I hope this subsides soon. It's worse than the orginal yeast infection.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/27/2017
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I did a three day, generic Walgreens brand. Vagina fire razors. To be fair, day one was fine. Totally fine. In fact, I felt like everything cleared up with one treatment, but it says to do all of them regardless. Fine. Day two: VAGINA FIRE RAZORS. I actually thought about freezing a wet tampon to fix me. I'm not doing day three. Eff that noise. This is terrible.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2017

I used this product for jock itch where my scrotum touched my inner thighs. For about 6 months before using this product, I believed I had heat rash in the area from wearing tight boxer briefs. No itching or pain was associated with the redness. However, after it did not go away for months, decided to do some research which led me to miconazole nitrate in the "spray on" powder form. There was a noticeable difference in reduced redness within the first 24 hours and my skin returned completely to normal within 3 weeks. Read More Read Less

lalasmith | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2017
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

This was my first yeast infection and this product really worked for me. I had no burning and actually felt like the infection was gone after the first night of using it (I had the three day one)... I highly recommend this!

Rita P | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/5/2017
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I used to treat yeast infection and had minimal burning after inserting the 1 day ovule. I was a bit irritated before so I attributed the burning to the medication oozing out onto the irritated area. I would use again.

This Girl is on Fire! | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/29/2017
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

OMG!!! THIS IS HELL! I brought the 7 days Miconazole treatment because I started having vaginal infection symptoms after completing antibiotics for a dental infection. 1 minute after applying I experienced intense burning, itching, and pain in my vagina. I was almost in tears. I tried to stand up to go to the bathroom and I couldn't walk because of the pain. I had to lay down for at least 15 minutes and the pain decreased, but the itching and discomfort stayed. I prefer I lifetime of yeast infections than 1 minute of this torture. I used Clotrimazole in the past and it was perfect. I tried Miconazole this time thinking it was the same thing... I couldn't be more wrong. To whoever decided that this cream was good to use inside vaginas: I hope you burn in hellRead More Read Less

Cw1234 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/8/2016
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

OMG!!!!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! I woke my husband up because I was freaking out!!!!! IT FELT LIKE A FIRE WAS LIT DOWN THERE IT BURNED SO BAD I WANTED GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!!! when I first inserted it is didn't eel anything but then when the medicine started coming out omg I was in tears!!!!! It BURNS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/30/2016
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

The most awful burning ever experienced. Please don't buy this. I repeat -really painful burning! This is so far worse than the yeast infection. I can't put into words how bad the burning is.

Glena | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2016
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I experienced extreme burning and itchiness after using the Micconazole 3 cream as instructed. The itchiness and irritation from a moderate yeast infection prior to use of this drug was nothing compared to the pain caused by the drug. After one dose, I threw the other two doses away and will NEVER use this product again.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2016
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

BURNING so bad it woke me up and can't go back to sleep. Online search reveals this is common severe side effect. Everyone should report this side effect to FDA. This product should not be on the market. Spread the word

RavensFolklore | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/10/2015
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

This is the first night I'm using it and I just put it in. All I can say is I'm itchy but I've been itchy like this for so long it's just normal I guess. It was messy to put in? I'm not sure if I did it right, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave the applicator in all night or just press the cream in and throw the applicator away immediately. I threw it away and I'm trying not to scratch the itchy area. No burning though like everyone's been saying, at least not yet. Did I even do it right? Was I /supposed/ to leave the applicator in all night? I just can't tell. :// Either way here's to hoping this itching stops and this infection goes away! :CRead More Read Less