Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Jolessa oral.

«Previous 111-114 of 114
    2/5/2008 7:20:02 PM

Reviewer: Bre, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I switched from Ortho tri cyclin lo to. This is my first pack. I find it easy to use. But I have noticed increased, extreme headaches. I have at least 2 a week. And I have had a little spotting, but that is listed as a side-effect for the first couple months. I have decided to switch due to the headaches but I haven't noticed any other side effects.

12/3/2007 7:48:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was already on ortho tri-cyclen before I switched to this one. I have not had any spotting or bleeding. But I have noticed an overal decreased sexual drive. I was put on this medication to decrease my periods due to the fact that I get a migrane every time I have a period. I am due for my first period next month. This pill does cause you to worry that you may be pregnant.

11/6/2007 4:06:43 PM

Comment:
    I had sort of a bad experience with Jolessa. After talking to my dr. she decided that I was an unusual case however. I was on Jolessa for 1 year and had breakthrough bleeding with every pack. The bleeding lasted anywhere from 3-7 weeks, which defeats the purpose of taking an extended cycle pill. However, I did not have a problem with mood swings, weight gain, acne or anything like that.

9/20/2007 4:38:06 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:

«Previous 111-114 of 114

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day