This is the only drug I can take with no side effects. I can 't have diaflucan, vfend, due to side effects.

I have been taking Vfend for 3 months and have experience all of the side effects, the last one was double vision that hit without warning. My doctor is prescribing Noxafil in hopes that I will not have all the side effects. The side effects list for Noxafil appear to be more debilitating than the side effects from Vfend.

nk | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/21/2014

I am suppose to take 4 - 100 mg 2x a day. Is this a common dosage? Isn't this alot?

egw | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/25/2014
Condition: Treatment for Prevention of Disseminated Candidiasis
Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/21/2011

I had mucormycosis from peritoneal dialysis. It worked exceptionally well. Only draw-back for me is the cold hands and feet. When put in warm water, it feels like the water is boiling hot, need to wash in cool water. Not wonderful in the shower!!!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more |