I was given this vitamin by a fertility specialist, discontinued my old vitamin and started taking it immediately. Conceived naturally, breastfed for over a year & am now pregnant again. I have been taking the vitamin the entire time & love it! I get the DHA without the fishy after taste and no acid-reflux/heartburn from it. And yes, it is easy to swallow.

Although this prenatal vitamin is great for fatigue, I suspect it was the culprit that caused my bladder infections. I had never had a bladder infection before and was surprised to find out I had once and then another,etc. I switched to Ob complete without the DHA and have not had a bladder infection since then.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/11/2018
Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2017
Condition: Pregnancy

I can not take this prenatal! The levels of B6 and B12 are ridiculously high and far above the recommended amount for pregnant women. I am sensitive to B Vitsmins and after taking this my resting heart rate is 99-110. I will never take this vitamin again. If you are sensitive to medications please stay away from this! I felt like I was going to have a heart attack! Seriously, a 100.00 box of JUNK!

8/11/2016

I have been VERY satisfied with OB Complete GOLD. My SEX drive is through the ROOOF!!!! My husband is like danggg girl what's up with you. It's easy to swallow. Not too big but not too small. Just the right size;)

leeoleeo | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/26/2013
Condition: Pregnancy

The first week, the pills were great, easy to swallow and not having any strong scent. However, after about a week, the entire bottle of pills started to smell like fish. I have never had such a strong reaction to any drug, but this one seriously makes me gag. The instant I open the bottle, the smell is overwhelming, then I have to touch the pill to put it in my mouth, which results in my fingers smelling like fish. I have to literally scrub my hands with soap in order to get rid of the smell, so imagine the foul smell in my mouth left from swallowing. I am forcing myself to finish them since they were not cheap, but I definitely do NOT recommend taking them unless you like the idea of gagging over foul smelling fish. =(Read More Read Less

blessedmom | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/6/2012
Condition: Pregnancy

MiracleBaby | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/5/2011
Condition: Pregnancy

I was given samples of OB Complete at my Gyn's office while I was trying to conceive. I never had any side effects no matter what time of day I take them; therefore, I requested them once I was pregnant. I am now 21 weeks pregnant and still taking the same prenatal vitamins. Easy to swallow too.

missbeer | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/14/2011
Condition: Pregnancy

I have been taking this pill for three months, and just found out I am 6 weeks pregnant. I never had any side effects, although when i was just taking other vitimins I had nausea. I am glad that this pill works so great, and will continue taking it for the rest of my pregnancy.

Dani | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/11/2011
Condition: Pregnancy

This vitamins were prescribed by my ob gyn but I'm not satisfied with them because have too much iron in it causing me costipation. I tried to counter balance this side effect taking more probiotic (2caps day instead of the regular 1) but still doesn't work. Plus I believe is not made out by real food like other brands and I'd like to get the more real food possible available out there. So I'm switching to perfect prenatal by new chapter available on line and in organic natural stores. They are made by real food and they also have lots of probiotic and veggies in it! Read More Read Less

rb2327 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/5/2010
Condition: Pregnancy

These vitamins are GROSS! Every time I got a pack a couple of the pills started leaking this black ooze that smelled HORRIBLE! They made me gag every time I took one.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/16/2010
Condition: Osteoporosis

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

baby3 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/27/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

pregomommy2 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/5/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

I've been taking OB Complete with DHA for a while now and have had no issues at all. The company recently came out with OB 400, which contains 400mg of fish oil DHA and is the highest out there right now. It also now has 800 units nof Vitamin D, plus tons of folic acid. I'm now taking OB 400 and absoultely love this pill. It's by far the best prenatal out these because it's one, easy gel coated pill to swallow and the OB 400 now has a vanilla taste, so no fishy taste or after burp to worry about. Insurance covers it too so even better. Highly reccommend this prenatal! Those taking the 2 a day prentals switch to this one & you'll be a lot happier!Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/19/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

The only issue I seem to have with this is being able to really swallow it (it has come up before). I found the best way to take it is with food, a lot of water and then follwed by something hot like tea. Though I cannot see to find a way to get the odd fishy taste out of my mouth...

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/12/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

This vitamin/supplement has been great for me! It helps with the fatigue also! I am more awake and alert thoughout the day. Love it!

txclairbear | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/22/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

It's small so it's easy to take.. the first DHA supplement I took was twice the size and tasted like robins eggs. This one is a lot smaller and even those it has fish-oil in it I think it tastes like wheat bread.

3/1/2009
Condition: Pregnancy

I absolutely love OB Complete DHA! My doctor had me try a handful of prenatal vitamins and OB Complete DHA was the only one that was smaller in size (all in one pill) and easy to swallow. Also, it didn't make me nauseous like some of the others b/c it has B-6. I highly recommend this prenatal to all expectant mothers!

7/18/2008
Condition: Pregnancy

I forgot that this pill has fish oil- everytime i take it i gag. if you can get over the fishyness then your fine- they are gel tablets and easy to swallow, like asprin.

Gustavsson | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/15/2008
Condition: Pregnancy

This vitamin worked very well for me; however, it was difficult to swallow, but the food really helped to push it down. I do have to admit, that this vitamin smells and tastes awful. I do like that it does not upset my stomach or give me headaches like the DuetDHA. I will continue to take OB complete DHA; the taste i can get past. Just be sure to wash your hands after taking this vitamin because it left an odd smell on my fingers. Overall a good vitamin.