I've tried many allergy medications that made me drowsy or didn't work. This medication works great for my allergies. Since the first day I tried it, all my allergy symptoms were cleared up. The taste of the spray is gross, but it only lasts a few minutes. It didn't cause the drowsy effect of some antihistamines.

IT HS GIVEN ME S/S OF RHEUMATOID ARTRITIS, MYALGIA,WEIGHT GAIN THAT CLEARED UP WHEN I STOPPED TAKING IT.

Lc | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/24/2020
Condition: Seasonal Runny Nose

Only took it for 2 days. Had insomnia, nausea and intense pins and needles in legs and hands after an hour of using my nose was totally stuffed

allieK | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/24/2019

This is my go-to medication whenever I have an allergic throat. Sometimes my throat will itch so badly that I can't sleep. This takes care of it right away.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/1/2018
Condition: Non-Seasonal Allergic Runny Nose

Shortly after my first dose, I experience fatigue, significant drowsiness drowsiness, body aches. Problems gradually went away. Won’t be taking it again

MAB | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/12/2018
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I just started 6 days ago-helps with congestion/headache, but makes me sleepy... will start using at night. Flonase wasn't helping much anymore.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/20/2017

I use Astelin if I encounter the early signs of a sinus infection (sinus pressure, runny nose, etc.) and it has been most effective in minimizing the potential for a major sinus infection occurring. I has helped tremendously in reducing the number of serious sinus infections I now have.