I WAS EXTREMELY ALLERGIC TO THIS MEDICATION. I HAD INTENSE ITCHING OVER MY WHOLE BODY AND MY FACE SWELLED UP. I HAD TO USE MY INHALER FOR THE SWELLING IN MY THROAT. THE DRUGIST STAYED ON THE PHONE WITH ME UNTIL I TOOK SEVERAL BENEDRYL. I HAD TAKEN1/2 THE DOSE AND LEARNED LATER THAT A FULL DOSE COULD HAVE KILLED ME. MY DR. DENIED THIS SO I CHANGED DRS. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS DRUG.

coolmsbean | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/31/2011
Condition: Bacterial Infection with Chronic Bronchitis

Ended up in the Emergency Room after having one dose, couldn't breath and hives everywhere! Find something else to take if you can.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient