Itchy, discolored, flaky, dry rash started during puberty, and got progressively worse. Started on neck thighs, moved to trunk, buttocks, arms, back, and everywhere except my face. Tens of doctors, tests, possible diagnoses, and ineffective treatments. I've tried it all. It's affected my confidence, my clothes (never shorts or t-shirts outside), vacations, etc. I thought this was just my skin for ...

I haven't used this product but want to know if it is safe to use on shingles? I have it on the right side of back and under arm at waist level. The prescription recommended is too expensive I need something affordable

Red Head | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/6/2021
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

I am a great looking bald man. When I was younger I got a horrible sunburn. So bad I was hospitalized. Now many years later there are patches of dry flaky skin that if you wash to hard will start bleeding. My skin is oily so I have no idea how the skin gets that dry but it does or did. After about a week of use my head is now as smooth as strippers butt. Great stuff!

notme | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/28/2021
Condition: Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It

Severe itching due to some weird skin growth was relieved immediately.

Annie D | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2021
Condition: Contact Dermatitis

I have very uncomfortable side effects, dizziness, fatigue, anxiety, restlessness. Steroids are seriously strong on your system and over time allergic reactions can take a heavy toll

Nick | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/22/2021
Condition: Itching

I gave this ointment one star. It is helping, it's greasy and stings for a while, but here's the reason I'm writing this review, after have bouts of this skin thing, which starts as a yeast infection, semi cured with oral antifungal Diflucan, hundreds of dermatologists, doctors, you name it, I found a nutritionist who pinned the whole mess out, after a major diet change, tons of supplements, it eventually went away. That was 2014, my lost year. But alas, although I don't eat sugar, processed junk of any kind, but do love my red wine and a brief round of antibiotics for a bad tooth, it came back. I'll leave everyone who posted here and just everyone, with three words to research if you have some weird itchy burning skin thing (and exema is a generic term for "who the heck knows what it is"), you'd do well to research CANDIDA, LEAKY GUT and, by far the worse physically, CANDIDA DIE OFF. I know what I've I, and how I got it, this steroid helps with the symptoms temporarily but with a grave cost to your immune system. This horrible debilitating skin condition starts in your guts. Perhaps not everyone, but if you tried everything, gone to dozens of doctors, dermatologists, and still have no clear diagnosis......and keep in mind, maybe one in fifty medical experts know anything about candida.

Al | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/18/2021
Condition: Itching

Great results. It doesn't cure anything but it sure relieves the itching. I only use it every couple of days before the itching returns. Works for me.