Itchy, discolored, flaky, dry rash started during puberty, and got progressively worse. Started on neck thighs, moved to trunk, buttocks, arms, back, and everywhere except my face. Tens of doctors, tests, possible diagnoses, and ineffective treatments. I've tried it all. It's affected my confidence, my clothes (never shorts or t-shirts outside), vacations, etc. I thought this was just my skin for ...

I haven't used this product but want to know if it is safe to use on shingles? I have it on the right side of back and under arm at waist level. The prescription recommended is too expensive I need something affordable

northerner | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2021
Condition: Rash

Had a body scan by a dermatologist in late June. He noticed a long time small rash in two spots on my hands. He prescribed Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.5% that might take care of it, called it contact dermatitis. I started the cream the same day. Seemed to dry up the rash that I'd had over a couple of years. Then at the 3 day point of use a red itchy rash appeared on my elbow joints and upper arms, back of my hands. Cream was not put on at the rash sites at all. Tried the cream on the rash, got worse. Drug side effects sheet said allergic reaction was possible rash. Contacted the dermatologist on the following weekend. He said rash not generally possible. Prescribed stronger steroid cream. Drastically worse. Went on line to trusted homeopathic site that recommended a homeopathic treatment of common OTC health items that began to soothe it but it took about 4 days or so, it finally subsided. Then returned with vengeance more outbreaks but with the homeopathics it subsided after 5 days. It's been a month or more since the rash went away. The original rash on my hands was not affected by the homeopathics. Unknown its cause. As a speculative test, I tried the Triamcinolone Acetonide cream again. Within a couple of days the small rash points began to dry up. Then as before the 4th day, today, the multiple rash points appeared on my elbow joints and back of my hands and some on upper arms. A new place appeared on my neck both sides. I have to conclude it is my body's adverse allergic reaction to the Triamcinolone Acetonide cream. I won't be using it again for sure. Just wish there was a quicker mitigant to apply to the rash and a way to get the cream components out of my body, i. e. a detox of its components. What can a person do to hasten the healing of the allergic reaction?Read More Read Less

ANG. C | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/17/2021

This medication works very well for me. For those here who like me have a problem using the ointment, know that you can ask your doctor to prescribe the cream form of this medication which goes on very easily and is readily absorbed. After a minute it will dry.

Phil | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/12/2021
Condition: Skin Inflammation

I have used periodically for 2 years. I apply on my neck only. Then the rash on my neck AND face will disappear in 2 days. Rash on face and neck returns within 1 to 2 weeks.

triamcinolone acetonide | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2021
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

A heavy petroleum based topical application is very greasy and never absorbs into the skin, therefore, after waiting and hour, it becomes necessary to wipe it off to get dressed. I'm not getting the benefit of the product and am having no improvement or resolution for the intended purpose. Also, I had ruined clothing that had color bleached splotches exactly in places I failed to completely remove the product from my skin. Product needs to be formulated in a non petroleum base, able to absorb completely, and hopefully not destroy clothing. Read More Read Less

Victoria | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/31/2021
Condition: Skin Inflammation

I’m on chemotherapy and my feet have been tender and sore around the balls and heels of my feet. It feels like crisco on my feet, no smell, doesn’t absorb very well. But seems to be taking the pain away. Just started tonight.

Red Head | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/6/2021
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

I am a great looking bald man. When I was younger I got a horrible sunburn. So bad I was hospitalized. Now many years later there are patches of dry flaky skin that if you wash to hard will start bleeding. My skin is oily so I have no idea how the skin gets that dry but it does or did. After about a week of use my head is now as smooth as strippers butt. Great stuff!

notme | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/28/2021
Condition: Skin Rash that Becomes Thick & Discolored From Rubbing It

Severe itching due to some weird skin growth was relieved immediately.

Annie D | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/17/2021
Condition: Contact Dermatitis

I have very uncomfortable side effects, dizziness, fatigue, anxiety, restlessness. Steroids are seriously strong on your system and over time allergic reactions can take a heavy toll

Nick | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/22/2021
Condition: Itching

I gave this ointment one star. It is helping, it's greasy and stings for a while, but here's the reason I'm writing this review, after have bouts of this skin thing, which starts as a yeast infection, semi cured with oral antifungal Diflucan, hundreds of dermatologists, doctors, you name it, I found a nutritionist who pinned the whole mess out, after a major diet change, tons of supplements, it eventually went away. That was 2014, my lost year. But alas, although I don't eat sugar, processed junk of any kind, but do love my red wine and a brief round of antibiotics for a bad tooth, it came back. I'll leave everyone who posted here and just everyone, with three words to research if you have some weird itchy burning skin thing (and exema is a generic term for "who the heck knows what it is"), you'd do well to research CANDIDA, LEAKY GUT and, by far the worse physically, CANDIDA DIE OFF. I know what I've I, and how I got it, this steroid helps with the symptoms temporarily but with a grave cost to your immune system. This horrible debilitating skin condition starts in your guts. Perhaps not everyone, but if you tried everything, gone to dozens of doctors, dermatologists, and still have no clear diagnosis......and keep in mind, maybe one in fifty medical experts know anything about candida.Read More Read Less

Al | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/18/2021
Condition: Itching

Great results. It doesn't cure anything but it sure relieves the itching. I only use it every couple of days before the itching returns. Works for me.

Smalmo | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/6/2020
Condition: Genital Itching

I got this for irritation/itching/burning of my genitals. It helps the burning/itching feeling very quickly and is not irritating to the very delicate skin.

Fireworks 0407 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2020
Condition: Genital Itching

In 2 days the itching went down completely and the redness was much improved. I had irritation and redness and rash in the creases of my legs and redness on my scrotum. The redness went away completely after about 6 days. I kept using it until the end of day 7 as doctor recommended. Today is day 8 and I hope it stays gone and returns completely to normal. The one thing I noticed as a side effect was twitching in the muscles around where I put it. Very annoying when trying to sleep and it feels like someone is tapping on your anus (twitch) but it helped the rash go away. Hope this helps you. Read More Read Less

Elvokip | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/19/2020
Condition: Skin Condition

The best cream out therw for skin diseases

dee | 55-64 | Male | Patient
3/3/2020
Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/14/2019
Condition: Inflammation of Skin caused by an Allergy

Showed no improvement. Applied Lavender oil and was very effective.

sjohns99 | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/5/2019
Condition: Skin Inflammation

I had an inflamed area on my stomach right at my belt line for about 7-8 months that was oozing and crusty despite my primary Doc saying to put OTC ointment and padding to prevent chafing. My dermatologist looked at it and prescribed this cream and in 2 days stopped oozing/crusting/new skin flaking. Now at one week skin feels smooth and normal and color already returning to flesh color instead of angry red. Great stuff!

tmd | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/14/2018
Condition: Rash

I had a rash on my forehead and neck that was coming and going for about 2 1/2 months. I finally went to see my doctor and she prescribed the 0.025% strength cream to be used twice daily. Within 2 days the rash was completely gone. Worked like a miracle!

Concerned dad | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/6/2018
Condition: Skin Inflammation

I applied this prescription drug to my 3 year old daughterâ??s wrists using my finger. I immediately washed my hands afterwards with soap. About 4 hours later, we both broke out in hives. I appear to be the more sensitive one since she was fine the next day, but it took almost a week for the waves of redness and itchiness to gradually subside for me. The symptoms would return during the early evening. This was the first time I have ever had an allergic reaction.

Milli | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/25/2018
Condition: Skin Condition

I’ve had eczema for 19 years, after countless visits to the dermatologist, I was prescribe this and it has worked wonders. Within a day it caused any of my eczema flares to disappear.

KJ | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
4/16/2018
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

I have had psoriasis since I was 10 years old. This cream has been a miracle. Within days of using, the dry patches of skin clear. I use whenever I get a flare up.