Stephanie | 7-12 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
5/30/2012

my son has had adhd and weve tried ritalin and focalin xr, he had a reaction to both and it was hard for me to handle. finally my primary had prescribed this for my son and it has been helping him be able to stay in school and not get into trouble. he use to run all the time out my gate and now he can stay without running all the time. i really love it alot. i was nervous all the time but now i have some peace of mind.

[email protected] | 3-6 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
3/2/2011