my dad took one pill a day for 6 days.did a great job for him,he lost about 40 pounds in 2 and one half weeks.he said he fells 100% better. he can now walk without a walker.and can get his shoes on.so glad he`s feeling better.

had total renal failure 15 yrs. ago (38yrsold) am now 53 started bumetanide. immeadetly started feeling bad, low energy less urination, dark urinition, to cloudy to dark. doc suggested at this time to double dose to two pills twice a day told him i would no longer be taking pills that made me feel worse or even bad. he perscribed vitamins and come back in five weeks evidently if i survived that lo...

miccel | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/18/2018
Condition: Visible Water Retention
Bumetanide | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
11/22/2015

Also has high blood pressure. How much more extra fuild should she drink due to the water loose?

kcJAX | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
11/24/2014
Condition: Visible Water Retention

I have adult on-set minimal change disease and have been fighting with water retention in my legs and abdomen. I had been hospitalized to drain fluids when I was on Lasix , because it had stopped working. During my stay in the hospital my I received IV diuretics. Now I have been going strong for over 1 month taking 1-2 tablets of 1 mg bumetanide depending on need. I also received a 2. diuretic to take approx. 30 min. before as a booster. I feel better and with a healthy diet my water retention can be controlled

Nancy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/3/2014
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Caused extreme sweating. I be sitting and the water would be running off of my neck and head.

bob | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/28/2014
Condition: Chronic Heart Failure Not Suddenly Currently Controlled by Medication