I was on this drug, 40 mg, for 8 months, got down to 10 mg after 2 years then had surgery. Drug decreased my libido over time and ultimately shut it down, pretty much entirely. I was repeatedly assured that it would all come back when I went off drug. Not the case. Changed some hormonal balance permanently. It has been years (I am taking no meds) and no doc has been able to help. Yes, I know it wa...

fellicitya | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/19/2017
Condition: Bell's Palsy Paralysis of One Side of the Face

Was on 40mg of prednisone 6x/day for a week, then 5x/day for a week, and so on - tapering off the drug. While on it, I was incredibly manic: sweating, heart palpitations, insomnia, racing thoughts, irresponsible spending, etc. Now that I'm off of it, I have symptoms of adrenal fatigue. The withdrawal is almost as bad as the side effects you have on it. It cleared up my Bell's Palsy, but at what cost?

Anonymous | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/16/2017
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

I have been on 10-20 mg daily for over a year to control Polymyalgia Rhunatica. It gave me my life back with full movement

bernie | 75 or over | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/17/2016
Condition: Asthma
LauraP | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/24/2016
Condition: Sarcoidosis

This drug has helped relieve my symptoms tremendously. Especially after living with symptoms for more than 15 months. It is a relief.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/4/2016
Condition: Low Platelet Count and Bleeding from Immune Response

side effects harder to deal with, then illness it was treating