I really like femcon, it has worked out really well for me! I have had less nausea, headaches & my period are shorter & lighter! If you do miss 1 pill you will start bleeding, so it reminds you very much if you forget to take them the right way.

missssy | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/18/2015
Condition: Abnormally Long or Heavy Periods
Amy | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/21/2014
Condition: Premenstrual Disorder with a State of Unhappiness

I tried this as a cheaper alternative to the Nuvaring...it was a nightmare. THIS PILL IS AWFUL. DON'T TAKE IT. I was on it for 13 days and gained 6 pounds. 2 months later after going back to the birth control I had been on prior, that weight is still with me even after maintaining a healthy diet and exercise regimen. I had horrific migraines with this pill as well. I was excessively moody, nauseated, and had horrible cramps but no bleeding. My hair started to fall out. My skin is healthy and pimple free, amd I broke out in horrible zits and blemishes. Just say no to this pill. I have been able to use several pills, the ring and patch prior to this without issue. So my body is not horribly picky about hormones. I've never had so many bad side effects before.

deathlydiamonds | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/7/2014

I've been on this birth control for 4 months and on birth control since I was 16. I've always had normal periods. This is the first pill that made me have breakthrough bleeding from forgetting to take a pill but has lightened my periods. My sex drive is up but I have headaches and nausea from time to time. I've always gained weight from birth control but it seems to be steady so far. I'm staying on this birth control for the libido and lighter periods.

Lele | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/14/2014

It makes me feel lazy, sleepy, hungry, and pretty much, in a very bad mood, what is terrible for my every day life! I'm looking desperately for something different!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
6/26/2013

I've been taking this pill since i turned 18. Thats over 10 years now and I have not had any problems. No hair loss, no acne, very light periods, no cramping, no mood swings. I still have a great sex drive... This pill has done wonders for me and I will continue to take it.