I am almost 40 years old and have had chronic acne since my 20's. I have tried EVERYTHING, even expensive laser procedures. Nothing worked for more than a few weeks or months. I prefer topical medications but was considering oral until my PCP finally prescrcibed this. Not only did the acne go away, but my redness, and even little bumps on my forehead disappeared, all within the first 2-3 days of a...

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/18/2021
Condition: Acne

works excelent on acne overnight it dissapears

GZ | 13-18 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/10/2021
Condition: Acne

Got this prescribed along with Doxycycline Hyclate and Tretinoin for my acne by my dermatologist, within weeks, I had less pimples on my back, arms and face! Although sometimes it does itch, it still does the job and would recommend to anyone out there who is looking for a solution to their acne.

Sparxx19 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/13/2021
Condition: Acne

Look breakdown... Not everybody's skin can take the same medication. This will work for some and will not work for some. I tried a lot of things that would probably help others skin but not mine. I tried this and my skin is clear . Will this work for you I don't know but try it out because you'll never know untill you do. If it doesn't work then stop using it and move on don't tell other people to not try this because of your experience with it. Just try it ... You never know till you do.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | Patient
1/12/2021
Condition: Acne

When applied to existing pimples it works like a charm, drying them out within a few days. Doesn't do much to prevent new outbreaks.

Ducktooth | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2020
Condition: Acne

I have had acne on my neck and scalp for 15 years. I cut my hair tight to the skin on the sides and back and itâ??s always a bit embarrassing right after a hair cut. Nothing Iâ??ve tried in the past has worked to clear the breakouts, but in 7 days my scalp and neck were 100% clear. Unbelievable! I hope it will keep working and that I can keep it under control with benzoyl peroxide at the end of the treatment. Iâ??ll update in a few months, but right now Iâ??m blown away!

Clear gel | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/25/2020
Condition: Acne

The old packaging it's a useful product 5star n now new packaging are useless waste of money,... Jst packing are well make-up

AmyN | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/3/2020
Condition: Acne

HORRIBLE! I was prescribed this for acne, after a few days my entire chest, back, and neck was red and covered in bumps and whiteheads. My skin is already oily but this made it 100x worst and my face got extremely bad, after a week I got prescribed an oral antibiotic and it finally started helping clear up my body after a few days but it took WEEKS for my skin to recover. Even now I am still trying to get rid of the scarring it caused and still can't wear a tank top because of how bad it is.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/4/2020
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Bacteria

It helped my skin overall but the dermatitis comes right back if I stop it. The worst thing is the dizzy spells! I'm older so I was afraid I was going to have a stroke. Now I see dizzy spells are a side effect. OMG, it's scary! My head starts spinning. I'm not taking it anymore to see if this is the culprit and I do believe it is. Damn.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/8/2020
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Bacteria

Burns your skin like acid! DO NOT USE!!! It made my dermatitis 100 times worse!

Gamie123 | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/4/2018
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Bacteria

I had red patches on chin area around my eyes and mouth I have been using this gel for two weeks and now my whole chin and mouth area is worse and swollen looks like little blisters and the pain is awful.i am going to stop and seek doctors visit.

Angry person55 | 7-12 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/12/2018
Condition: Acne

It works however if you read the side effects you see that there is a possibility of C. Diff well get this ,I got it. Trust me on this it isnâ??t fun I have this tightness in my chest. I have loose stools, gross. And the icing on the cake I have nausea and have reduced my amount of eating. Thinking that after I ate and had to throw up my immediate thought was I had bulima. I ruled that out after I realized I want to eat but I lose my appitite after seeing food. This medication screwed me over but it cleared my face right now me and clindamycin are frenimies.Read More Read Less

Vn1212 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/5/2018
Condition: Acne

I had cystic acne along with a hormonal imbalance, my face was horrible I had never delt with acne as a teenager so it was quite frustrating. My doctor prescribed me this gel and its worked wonders just wish I would of turned to my doctor before I got a ton of scares. But so thankful I got it cleared up, I recommend this gel!!!!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/4/2017
Condition: Acne

I used and its worthless

Marii | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/16/2017
Condition: Acne

I love this gel its light and i barely feel it on my face after i apply it. My acne has reduced and ive used it for probably 1 month now and my acne has reduced to only 2-3 pimples when my period comes and they go away relatively fast. Only thing is it doesnt help with scaring and dark spots but im also using it with benzyl peroxide too (only apply once a week because i get easily irritated skin) and it helps with the scarring.

Bax | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/22/2017
Condition: Acne

Well, I had acne popping out every now and then, so I a friend of mine suggested this gel. I've been using it twice daily after washing my face with an acne face wash and it has done wonders. It has reduced my acne problem quite effectively. Another plus point of this gel is that it's quite cheap and easily available.

Robyn | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
1/30/2017
Condition: Acne

I have been using this on & off for the past few years sometimes in conjunction with a retinoid. I find that by itself it causes some dryness but it keeps the breakouts to a minimum and clears an existing spots in a couple of days. It doesn't get rid of any scarring and I don't find it to be as effective on blackheads.

Patient12 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/14/2017
Condition: Acne

I've tried this product but it caused facial angioedema. My face became overloaded with water, itchy and extremely red.

Anonymous | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/4/2016
Chandria | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/18/2016
Condition: Acne

My friend told me that I should use this product and I bought it. I am using this for 1-3 months I guess and It's really effective. I don't have any pimples, If I have it only shows up when I have period and it is only 2-3 pimples. I swear, it is really effective! You should try it.

slw | 75 or over | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/28/2016
Condition: Skin Infection due to a Bacteria

red spots on sides of mouth and also wrist