I am almost 40 years old and have had chronic acne since my 20's. I have tried EVERYTHING, even expensive laser procedures. Nothing worked for more than a few weeks or months. I prefer topical medications but was considering oral until my PCP finally prescrcibed this. Not only did the acne go away, but my redness, and even little bumps on my forehead disappeared, all within the first 2-3 days of a...

this description/instruction does not tell how, if or when to remove the medication.

Sparxx19 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/13/2021
Condition: Acne

Look breakdown... Not everybody's skin can take the same medication. This will work for some and will not work for some. I tried a lot of things that would probably help others skin but not mine. I tried this and my skin is clear . Will this work for you I don't know but try it out because you'll never know untill you do. If it doesn't work then stop using it and move on don't tell other people to not try this because of your experience with it. Just try it ... You never know till you do.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | Patient
1/12/2021
Condition: Acne

When applied to existing pimples it works like a charm, drying them out within a few days. Doesn't do much to prevent new outbreaks.

Ducktooth | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2020
Condition: Acne

I have had acne on my neck and scalp for 15 years. I cut my hair tight to the skin on the sides and back and itâ??s always a bit embarrassing right after a hair cut. Nothing Iâ??ve tried in the past has worked to clear the breakouts, but in 7 days my scalp and neck were 100% clear. Unbelievable! I hope it will keep working and that I can keep it under control with benzoyl peroxide at the end of the treatment. Iâ??ll update in a few months, but right now Iâ??m blown away!

Clear gel | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/25/2020
Condition: Acne

The old packaging it's a useful product 5star n now new packaging are useless waste of money,... Jst packing are well make-up

AmyN | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/3/2020
Condition: Acne

HORRIBLE! I was prescribed this for acne, after a few days my entire chest, back, and neck was red and covered in bumps and whiteheads. My skin is already oily but this made it 100x worst and my face got extremely bad, after a week I got prescribed an oral antibiotic and it finally started helping clear up my body after a few days but it took WEEKS for my skin to recover. Even now I am still trying to get rid of the scarring it caused and still can't wear a tank top because of how bad it is.