Was on Wellbutrin for a yr then was switched to Budebrion. Been on Budeprion XL 300mg for a yr now. It's been great for me. Read all the other reviews which say it is terrible. Guess I must be the exception. I found absolutely no difference or side effects when I was switched over.

My wife has been taking this for about 6 or 8 months now. She first said it was going to be for a month, but... Now, after almost 14 years of marriage we are about to divorce. She is constantly angry, sad and does not want to even touch me. She does not want to stop taking it and doesn't want to see that she has gotten worse since she started taking it. So fricking sad. This is the end I guess

Sarah M | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2014
Condition: Depression

My drugstore switched me to this from Wellbutrin without my knowledge. Within 2-3 weeks,I was unable to stop crying and became suicidal. When I discovered that I was taking a different drug, I mentioned it to my pharmacist who said the generic is identical--I can assure you it is NOT. Within a couple weeks of stopping the Budeprion and starting back on Wellbutrin I was back to normal.

Happy2Bback | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/18/2014
Condition: Depression

I was on the generic (by Teva) for 13 years, gained 140 pounds and was still dealing with severe depression, especially in the winters. Last February, I tried the brand Wellbutrin and within 2 weeks of taking it I felt like I had come out of a shell. Within 3 months I had lost 18 pounds without any effort (never has happened before). I had no difficulty with depression this past winter. My insurance company is trying to force me to take this junk but I will not ever put this in my body again. EVER.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/14/2013
Condition: Depression

I have been on the generic Bupropion Hcl Er(xl)24hr.150mg. I would have to say this is the best I have felt in a year!! the side effect of not sleeping well is nothing compared to always wanting to sleep, and my bed calling me...... I am productive now and yes, I now have energy and I laugh again and have fun with my child thank GOD!! along with this medication I am on 20mg Prozac, and 10mg BuspironeHCL it is the combination of the three that has given me my life back.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/14/2013
Condition: Depression

Not effective for me. Had to switch back to different generic.

eldonzie | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/24/2012
Condition: Depression

had trouble sleeping,naste taste in mouth,joint pain bad,all my muscle ache had muscles i did not know i had, tired