Rbh | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/29/2017
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

Expensive!!! $96 for tiny tube. My doctor could easily have used a cheap older medicine with same result!

Violets | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/7/2017
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

I had pink eye and used this for a few days until it was cleared up. I washed my hands well with soap and water. Then I put the ointment on my finger (without touching the tip to my finger). I pulled my eyelid down and put it inside my lid from my finger. I couldn't get the thick ointment out of the tube without touching my eyelid so I would hold the tube above my finger and squeeze to drop the required amount on my finger. I didn't have a problem with much burning.

gspice | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/14/2015
Condition: Bacterial Infection of the Eyelid

was given this medication to treat blepharitis in both eyes and told to use it each night. After first night eyes were a little blood shot and red, after second night they were swollen,very blood shot and itchy. Discontinued and now on steroid drop.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/9/2012
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

I was given this as an eye drop for a fairly severe case of bacterial pink eye. It made my symptoms worse. I tried it for two days, dealing with graininess, itching, watering, and a mucus-like discharge. The discomfort was so bad that I couldn't keep my eyes open enough to see. I finally went to the walk-in clinic (We were on vacation.) where they basically pried my eyelids open and discovered the entire cornea in both eyes was a solid, blood-red. Was given erythromycin ointment and infection cleared up over the next few days.

JEANETTE | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
9/26/2010

Patient was given for eyelid surgery in Jan 2010. During a recent hospital stay, nurse applies ointment inside patients eye for dryness 4 days later he still has red, swollen, red, itching eyes. Will return to eye doctor tomorrow hope fully he can wait that long. Nurses should read patient history before applying any drug that is listed as active on patients history.