I use to take soma's. and thay didn't work. I ask my Dr. for something else he gave me Zanaflex. And my stiff neck and spasms went away.

I took my first dose two hours ago. Just realized my freaking out feeling is related to this med. My mouth and throat are very dry, the dizziness and drowsiness had a weird parallel irritability, esp. sensitive to noise. Doubtful I'll take it again.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/11/2021
Condition: Muscle Spasm

I have had severe hallucinations. Very scary.

Dee | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/30/2020
Condition: Muscle Spasm

Took around 10am. Became drowsy and dizzy. Shortness of breath. Difficulty breathing. This is going to be discarded. Not worth it. I would have rated it a zero.

Ranger | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/6/2020
Condition: Muscle Spasm

Severe, unbearable itching, nothing helped. So dizzy the room was spinning. Didn't help my spasms!

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/5/2019
Condition: Muscle Spasm

Prescribed for my back...Makes me extremely sleepy..can not take it during the day, I can not function on this medicine during the day so I just take it at night time. Helps my back...I've got bulging disc and my sciatica nerve with neuropathy is pretty painful but I dont want to be on pain pills so this works fine.

Mdrousso | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
2/12/2019
Condition: Muscle Spasm

I have been in this medication for 15 years. The worst thing I’ve found is the dry mouth. Biotine works well to solve this.