Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZenChent 28 oral.

«Previous 21-25 of 25
    5/31/2011 9:22:39 AM

Reviewer: jourdinsmommie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have never in my life experience anything like this. I have not had a cycle since the end of April. My ankles are swollen beyond belief, migraines, which I never get headaches, nausea, and high blood pressure,hot flashes and cold sweats. Discontinued meds and hopefully this review helps someone else, because I thought I was losing my mind.

12/16/2010 11:49:04 PM

Reviewer: ts, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Have been bleeding for a week already and am not due to even start period till next week. Still taking active pills. What a pain. Already have different kind of pill for next month....deffinately switching.

12/13/2009 6:47:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've tried 3 different birth controls including this one; Seasonique, Yaz, and now- Zenchent (4.5 months so far). And in all honesty this has been by far the worst experience I've had. During the 3 weeks that I take the active pills, I'm bleeding non-stop, and heavily. With every symptom of PMS imaginable, including cramps that are worse than when I'm not on BC. And during the o ... Show Full Comment

9/29/2009 11:57:16 PM

Reviewer: KristySchulz, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the worst birth-control experience of my life!!!!!! About a month ago I had such a severe migraine I was vomiting and it hurt just SO bad the tears were just rolling... And I am on my third pack of this medication and I have been having severe nausea for about a week and a half now I am going back to my midwife and getting on Mirena because this pill is not worth all the side effects.

2/20/2008 10:19:46 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female

Comment:
    While using ZenChent I have experienced long 9-12 day peiords, vaginal irritation, frequent headaches, cramps, and weight gain.

«Previous 21-25 of 25

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day