Definitely the most effective of the topical steroids I've used. Most effective when dispensed directly to plaques and left in place until foam breaks down and absorbs (20-30 minutes). In my case this product was used in conjunction with X-Trac laser treatments.

I have been using this for a condition called Granuloma Annular for 3 weeks now and have not had any change.

TP | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/23/2017

This is the only thing that helps me from excessive hair loss to stop shading, however the bottle is complete crap! it works the first 2 or 3 sprays and then it stops working, eithe just liquid comes out instead of a foam and then nothing comes out. For the $250/bottle i expect the container be more user friendly. I get 2 times of use out of 50 ml bottle. That's ridicules! OLUX please fix the bottle!!!

verbaytim3 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years |
7/27/2016
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

I have been using this foam off and on for almost 10 years. It works great for me, but when I don't use it my scalp returns to the itchy flakiness. I use it only when I wash my hair which is every 1-2 weeks. My problem is only on my scalp. If I use the Olux I can go 2 weeks between washes. However, it doesn't "heal" over time it just clears the issue when you use it. I have think, heavy african american non chemically treated hair. I now live out of the country and I'm not able to get the Olux and I desperately need a generic substitute. would appreciate any recommendations that are not watery, or extremely greasy and that I don't have to apply daily.

ph03nixx | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/17/2014
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I got prescribed this medication for my Eczema. It is apparently a promo medication, because I specifically asked for Desonide. Its extremely expensive compared to the medication I was used to using. And when I got it I didn't realize that it was foam, like hair moose. Its not as discrete as a regular ointment so that is annoying, but it seems to work. It stopped my eczema from itching and now its not swollen.

Bobet | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2014
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

Didn't work the first time I tried it

Irene | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/18/2013
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

My dermmatologist insists that this stuff helps. First time I got Olux-E nozle broke. Later he wrote me rx to try it again. It was such a waste of money. It didnt do anything to help my condition.