I have 6 herniated discs from my lumbar up to my neck. multi levels in my thoracic my neck has been fused I am on a lot of strong narcotics but these patches do work I am very impressed I cannot take anti-inflamitories they make my stomach bleed so when my doc suggested I try these I had high hopes and was not disapointed I just hope that they continue to be as effective after being on them for a ...

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/6/2014
Nanufrmny | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/6/2014

I have used this medication since 2008. Before I was unable to stand for long periods of time Now I am able to even walk a mile.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/6/2014
Condition: Sprains and Strains

I have periformis (lateral hip & deep buttocks) issue. It was difficult to keep the patch on without the corners rolling outward. I finally fiqured out a solution. I wrap an ace bandage around my upper thigh to hold it in place. I think the patch should have rounded corners or you should tell patients to round the corners after they cut it up for smaller injuries. I am very thin but unsure if it fully penetrates.

Flector Patchesoviw7z | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/8/2013

I was placed on this medication due to an accident. They have helped me to lessen up the chronic pain and spasms I have been suffering from.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
10/31/2013

yes ,seems to work for me