My only issue with this drug is that I'm addicted to it. I've been taking it regularly for 5 years and I am unsure how to get off of it. It works so well, however. I sleep all night every night and wake up feeling refreshed each day.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/12/2020
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

Advil PM definitely helps me get a good night’s sleep. It works most of the time, as indicated by my Fitbit sleep scores. Without it, sleep is poor. With it it’s almost always good. I have been taking 1/2 of the blue caplet. There is no hangover effect for me. But, those blue caplets are hard to swallow. I’m going to try the liquid capsule, and take only 1 at bedtime. I’m very pleased with how it works.

CeeGee | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/3/2018
Condition: Pain

I have a bad back and tried this drug to relieve pain and help me sleep. It worked TOO well! I slept for 12 hours! I missed my alarm, my phone, and an important meeting. I took two capsules, as directed. Next time I will just try one.

Paulsgal916 | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/22/2017
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I have taken Advil for the past few years on and off. It does not help me sleep, but will lessen any pain I may be in. I have had some pretty bad dreams or nightmares. The one I had this past Thursday I wouldn't say so much either, but more as though I was hallucinating. I was in the middle of what I believed was waking up (I could have already been awake) to seeing a clown (very scary one at that) standing between my husband and his nightstand. I screamed and thought it was in the nightmare.

Ace | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/14/2017
Condition: Pain

I am on a couple of cholesterol medications and I have terrible muscle cramps (back, legs, etc.). I take one Advil PM before going to bed nightly and I now feel terrific. I started this approximately 10 days ago and I feel like a new person. I highly recommend Advil PM.

mommie4444 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/22/2016
Condition: Chronic Trouble Sleeping

I have fibro can't sleep always sore Advil PM really helps me sleep my doctor tells me to take Tylonol3 and sleeping pills no thank you rather take this less side effects