An hour after taking the first pill, 7.5mg, I could walk with little or no pain. It did not make me sleepy, but did make me feel disoriented for about 16 hours.

very tired and relaxed

a young ol girl | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/14/2010
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

for me it works well...I take it at night but its not intended for long use...it helps me sleep well...im just trying to find something for inbetween treatments that doesnt knock me out since i also suffer with chronic fatigue...oh my im to young for this

jose | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
3/26/2010
Condition: Muscle Spasm

this pill make you sleep for many hour and you are disorent

gricelda | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2010
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

this medication does not work for long term. i have 2 lower back herniated disks that have become very painful from over use. it helps for a short while but if you add physical therapy to your routine it works better. i take it at night and works great for a good nights sleep.

SPC | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/14/2010
Condition: Disorder characterized by Stiff, Tender & Painful Muscles

LOVE this stuff. Once I take it, and lay down, I am OUT. It allows me to sleep with out waking up from pain. I can function the next day, unlike previous muscle relaxers.

hljimo | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient