I recently had the beginnings of bronchitis. This is the second winter I experienced these symptoms. My lungs produced so much mucous that I would choke and cough constantly. I started taking 300 mg NAC twice daily. Within a few days I noticed a decrease in mucous. Three weeks later I have no problem at all. I will always have NAC on hand.

Broke out with a severe case of hives on the back of my head. Benedryl and medicated shampoo alleviated but did not stop the intense itching.

marge | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/22/2014

I have lung cancer,copd,diabetes,etc

gammaw | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/26/2014

I tried NAC to prevent hair growth on my chin and face - it is suppose to remove the DHA in your system - it worked very well for this but I soon became dehydrated - it dries up liquids too much for me - I was only taking 600 twice a day - I found it was harder to breathe

nackers | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/12/2012

Tried it for hangover prevention, but had the impressive side effect of making me really clear headed with more energy. I dont know what undiagnosed condition i may have that it seems to be treating but it is magic. I take about 3g daily.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/4/2010

I HAVE USED NAC FOR REACURRING BOILS FOR MORE THEN 5YEARS AND IT WAS VERY EFFICTIVE.ONCE I STARTED USIING IT I HAVE NOT HAD ANOTHER BOILS. I ALSO NOTICE MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS BEING LOWERED WHILE USING NAC. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT

Anonymous |