Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast intravenous.

1/13/2019 2:28:55 PM

Reviewer: Pat, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had absolutely no adverse reactions to the infusion which I had about a month ago! It was about an hour out of my day, lots of hydration, and no worries for another year....I am delighted this option is available!

12/19/2018 10:53:47 AM

Reviewer: Casey, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had my first infusion 3 weeks ago. After 1 week I woke up with hip/thigh and groin pain. Now the pain is spreading to my lower back and neck. Have a constant headache. I will not if drug was effective for a year bur I will not have a second infusion.

11/9/2018 6:06:03 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After reading many reviews about Reclast infustion and the problems associated with it I felt I should share my experience. I followed other folks advice and drank lots of water the day before and I took Tylenol 1000 mg about an hour before hand and again that evening and the next morning. I also requested it be infused over an hour instead of 15 - 20 minutes. The only side effect I had was a mino ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2018 7:51:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Bone pain and flu like symptoms were not at all mild. I've fractured my neck 3x and lower back 2x and yet bone pain with this was way worse. Hardly slept for 7 days and nausea was not fun at all. Low grade fever for 10 days atleast. Not looking forward to next year.

10/17/2018 11:45:16 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I just had my second infusion (2017 and 2018), and had not have any side effects. I do drink a lot of water a week before and a week after the infusion, about 100 oz. daily. As per my doctor I will have a holiday for next year.

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day