I have recently had sinus infection so bad that nothing relieved the pain and pressure until my doctor prescribed veramyst and now i am able to breath better and the inflammation has decreased greatly.

I used this medication for two days. I probably should have stopped after the first day, but I tried one more time. I have lost my sense of smell PERMANENTLY! Don't take this stuff!!!!!!!

Jaime | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/19/2014
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I had used Veramyst daily for about three years due to allergies. Other similar nasal sprays were too strong. Generally Veramyst Worked fairly well but during periods of high pollen from multiple sources I had to use additional medication to control symptoms. About a year ago after a blood test, we discovered high tryglicerides levels. After some research, we discovered the elevated numbers were related to the period of use (several years). I have stopped using Veramyst for 6 months and the triglycerides number have return to my historical values.

pollbellini | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/4/2014
Sabeast | 55-64 | Female | Patient
10/4/2013
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

Helped my allergies but gave me nose bleeds, easy bruising, anal herpes and eventually pneumonia . So I'm off it for good. Oh did I say headaches.?

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/19/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

This was prescribed for allergy problems that make my asthma worse. So far it has helped with more than 60% of the problems that cause the attacks esp in Spring and Fall.I read some of the reviews and non that I saw dealt w/senior citizens. I am wondering how this will work long term.I will keep tabs with my dr to make sure there are no problems.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/13/2012
Condition: Inflammation of the Nose due to an Allergy

I'm an adult onset allergy suffer. Veramyst took a while to take effect (2 weeeks of treatment until it really kicked in), but it's been worth it. I have less watery eyes (an advantage it has over Claritin, because it treats the eyes) and I'm sneezing less. You need to be judicious about cleaning the nasal sprout and cover, or you will develop nose pimples/sores inside the nostril. Just wipe with a towel, it's detailed in the dosage instructions. Sometimes for more severe symptoms I mix with Claritin, and that works well. You have to have patience, it's not going to help right away, and you have to take it every day. If you do that, the results are well worth it. Con: Price. It's not cheap. Look for coupons.