Vyvanse is a new drug on the market the is very similair to Adderall XR. Like any ADHD medication, this drug does raise one's heart rate and will have an affect on one's stomach. Something that I do is open up the capsule and pour the contents into apple sauce. The mixture of the food and the medication makes it a lot easier on the stomach. The common misconception is that you need the capsule, bu...

Vyvanse is a bad drug. I was diagnosed with ADD and have been treating it with Adderall for the past 4 years, and all the sudden my Psychiatrist springs it on me to try Vyvanse, only giving me shallow reasons such as its 'so-called' inability to cause dependence and abuse. I got a 30-day trial for free. Never in my life have I experienced the psychosis caused by Vyvanse-- it literally caused me...

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Matthew | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/24/2021

I was diagnosed with add without hyperactivity as a child and started to take medications as an adult, starting at 20 years old. I was on strattera for about 2 years before I realised I was only getting the bad side effects such as shivering, increased heart rate, and urinary problems, without any benefit to me. Recently I started vyvanse and within the first week I was awake for 3 days continuously, without feeling the desire to sleep. I was tired and couldn't focus during that time because my body had never been working so long without rest and I didn't expect that, so I was not productive but after resetting my sleeping routine and taking it in the morning I feel the ability to focus and my head is much clearer. I have had no side effects apart from the sleep at the beginning and I don't feel like I am taking hard drugs which is nice.

Mamabear18 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
4/22/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I have add real bad im a sahm also I've in the past had a problem with food. Im 26 bit Vyvanse has helped me take care of my home my daughter and be a wife and mother, yes side effects are insomnia but I asked to be prescribed kolonopin for the racing thoughts and it helped at night after Vyvanse wore off. I was recently off for a horrid manic episode, one like no other I had before, back on now and I am so happy also I have been to maintain a healthy weight and not binge eat and do my duties as a mother also another thing Poopong! If you noticed problems with that try waiting till your first bowel or w.e then take your Vyvanse is what I recommend ?? being a mom now really not embarrassed to share that ??

Aleise | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/20/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

This has helped me immensely in the past, I was on the highest dose of Vyvanse (70mg) for 3 years and it worked the best for me. the downside is that it does make you lose quite a bit of weight, which can make your loved ones worry. i’m currently on 30mg vyvanse and have been on it for 2 weeks and have lost over 4 pounds. there are a lot of bathroom related side effects which aren’t fun, but they’re manageable. i don’t feel nauseous if i don’t eat with my pill though. This pill also doesn’t seem to keep me up at night either, but that may differ with every person.

Sara | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/13/2021
Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity

I've been on it for only 4 days and it has already made a huge difference. I can finally focus and do things i enjoy without getting bored easily or daydream. It has also helped with my tiredness throughout the day.