I have acne as a reaction to the chemo drug Erbitux. This has helped me with the acne more than anything else I have done in the last year.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
6/5/2016
Condition: Acne

20 yrs of not finding anything that would work - until clarifoam. This cleared up my skin, controlled the oil and changed my life. Now (June 2016) I am being told that it has been pulled from the market and is unavailable. If anyone knows where I can get clarifoam ef any more I would really appreciate the information (please email me at [email protected]). Amazing product.

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/5/2016
Condition: Acne

My dermatologist found nothing that would work on my skin for 15 years until clarifoam ef. Clarifoam changed my life - no more greasy build up and no more pain from cystic acne.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/8/2014
Condition: Acne

I'm 24 year old female, and I've struggled with acne my entire life. I've tried everything from antibiotics, fancy face routine products, facials, changing my diet, washing pillow cases/ towels every night, exfoliating tools and products, etc.. etc.. BUT CLARIFOAM! Nothing compares to the wonderful results I've gotten from this product. I mean just wow! I had severe papules on chin and they are all gone within a week and a half. I'm blown away and wish I would of gotten a prescription for it sooner. If you are in doubt, got to your dermatologist ask... they will probably give you a sample and you will feel all our confidence come back!

Sandy in NYC | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/14/2012
Condition: Acne

I love this foam. I can leave it on for a few minutes or even overnight. Works wonders on my acne by reducing the size and redness exteremely fast. Doesnt dry out or peel my skin like others Ive tried. I love it!

mvill | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/28/2012
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I was recently diagnosed with rosacea and seborric derm. I have been using this medication for about 2 months. I have seen some improvement but not enough. Summer just started and my symptoms seem to be getting worse. I would say this medication has not worked for me. :(