jewels | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/3/2014
Condition: Joint Pain

This cream works amazing for joint and muscle pain. It absorbs quickly into my skin and i can feel it working long after I put it on. I am 28 years old and have had back pain and joint pains for years. I have tried IcyHot and Bengay, but this works so much better! it really is stronger than anything I have tried before - I will ONLY use dendracin for my pain!

Jorge's | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/15/2014
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

The best for pain reliever ever.

tmellison | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/19/2011

I was prescribed this medication just last week in an attempt to reduce the amount of narcotic pain medications and NSAID's that I have to take for severe pain in my shoulder and neck. I was very skeptical. I'd tried other creams and patches with little to no relief. After just one application my skepticism changed to delight! Although I am not fond of the heavy "menthol" aroma, the relief I got from this medication makes it worth it!!

corrinne | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/28/2010
Condition: Backache

Not so effective as Bio-Freeze. Overpowering stench makes my bed smell bad for days. Far too expensive compared to similar lotions

MiddleLife | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2010
Condition: Joint Pain

I had a really severe knot in my back due to stress and this worked perfectly; I applied this twice before bed, two nights in a row and got great relief; also I had a stiff joint in my hip and this helped loosen it up and so far I only have a very small amount of stiffness; very effective!