jewels | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/3/2014
Condition: Joint Pain

This cream works amazing for joint and muscle pain. It absorbs quickly into my skin and i can feel it working long after I put it on. I am 28 years old and have had back pain and joint pains for years. I have tried IcyHot and Bengay, but this works so much better! it really is stronger than anything I have tried before - I will ONLY use dendracin for my pain!

Jorge's | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
6/15/2014
Condition: Pain associated with Arthritis

The best for pain reliever ever.

tmellison | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/19/2011

I was prescribed this medication just last week in an attempt to reduce the amount of narcotic pain medications and NSAID's that I have to take for severe pain in my shoulder and neck. I was very skeptical. I'd tried other creams and patches with little to no relief. After just one application my skepticism changed to delight! Although I am not fond of the heavy "menthol" aroma, the relief I got from this medication makes it worth it!!

corrinne | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/28/2010
Condition: Backache

Not so effective as Bio-Freeze. Overpowering stench makes my bed smell bad for days. Far too expensive compared to similar lotions

MiddleLife | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2010
Condition: Joint Pain

I had a really severe knot in my back due to stress and this worked perfectly; I applied this twice before bed, two nights in a row and got great relief; also I had a stiff joint in my hip and this helped loosen it up and so far I only have a very small amount of stiffness; very effective!

Gary | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/16/2009

Dendracin works better than any other topical pain rleiver or heated patch that I have ever used!

Gary | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/16/2009

Dendracin works better than any other topical medication or patch I have ever used.

Steve | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/16/2009
Julie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
9/3/2009

I have suffered with severe neck pain for years after working as a data entry specilaist. I have tried physicial therapy, accupuncture, pain medications, topical lidoderm pathches, thermacare patches with little relief. My treating physicina gave me Dendracin Cream. I apply the cream over my neck in the morning and evening. My neck feels warm and relxed all day. I even feel the tingling in my skin the next morning in the shower. I don't nned those pills and I can keep working. I thank my doctor every time I see him for giving me Dendracin.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/21/2009

I was injured at work and I have suffered with severe back pain, neck pain, and headaches for 2 years. Even surgery did not relieve my pain. I got hooked on Vicodin and other drugs and NSAIDS caused an ulcer. Epidural injections helped some. Only Dendrcin helped me get off of the drugs and get my life together. I am more active and I feel a lot better without all of those drugs. I still get epidural injections sometimes when the pain flairs up.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/21/2009

Fantastic

Lorraine | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/28/2009

I suffer with fibromyalgia and have severe neck, back and joint pain. Dendracin has helped relieve my pain better than any oral or topical medication I have tried. With Dendracin, I can be more active with no side effects. the relief lasts several hours. I can be free from the effects of the pills.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/23/2009

i have suffered with severe back pain due to disc disease. Surgery was no help. Pain medications made me sick. Dendracin relieves my back pain and improves my function beter than anything else I have used. I recommend Dendracin to anyone with chronic back pain.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/22/2009

Dendracin allows me to be active again without narcotic medications!

Hotshawt | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/30/2008

The back of my neck was hurt bad at work. the cream soothes it at night when i use it. the pain doesnt go away completly but it helps alot

Lilangel37 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/17/2008

I had a sore wrist from typing and my Doctor prescribed the lotion. It is like Bengay but more soothing. I would recommend the cream.