Using Elestrin gel 2 pumps daily. Fantastic!! No mood swings, no hotflashes, no dryness or pain. Be sure to wait 2 hours after using before showering or bathing.5 min after using to dress. Use same time every day.

I have been using elestrin for 2 weeks. I was given permission by my np to use up to 3 doses a day as my fsh was very high, and she said I had practically no estrogen in my body at all. My symptoms included hot flashes, vaginal pain and dryness, anxiety, mood swings, etc. The hot flashes have been minimized, and I was able to have intercourse with my husband without pain for the first time in m...

bko1 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/15/2015

I had a total hysterectomy 13 years ago. I am now 55 and wanted to try bioidentical hormones to help my sexual desire and also feel better about myself. My doctor put me on elestrin and progesterin (excuss my spelling) I felt better emotionally but started having bad gas with soft stool and diarreha, and tender breast. At this point I took a blood hormone test after being on this product for a month and my doctor told me my hormones levels are still very low. Like my body was not absorbing the product, but I was still have excessive gas, bloating and diarreha. Doctor took me off the product because of adverse reactions. I am still having slight diarreha and some gas. Its like my systom still has the product in me even after a week.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/6/2014
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Elestrin has restored my life back to normal. I very rarely have a hot flash and my emotions are once again in balance.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/26/2013
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

I have not had any bad side effects with the gel. My concern is how long am I going to take this, the rest of my life? Anyone have opinion on this? I am currently 57 yrs old.

LAG85 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/9/2013
Condition: Low Estrogen After Operation to Remove Ovaries

Elestrin is a wonderful product and it is so easy to use. You will need to give it about a week to "build up" in your system but you will be so happy that you did! I can't imagine not having Elestrin - This product has given me my life back!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/13/2013
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

Best thing my docotor could've prescribed especially since I wanted something bio-identical.