I have been able to run longer and with more ease using this medication. My concerns the soreness that I experience after running and the weight that I continue to gain. I exercise on a regular basis, eat right but since I started using this medication I can't seem to control my weight which wasn't a problem before.

i have a problem with it becuase of one of the side effects and has made things worse for me becuase now things are even harder for me to breathe and before i lied about asthma and things are really hard to breath ounce you strat useing something you didn't need

Mark Brown | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/18/2021
Condition: Emphysema

Helps with breathing an has increased my appetite, which I need.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
9/4/2020
Condition: Asthma

From the first dose, I had severe stomach pain, vomitting, headache and nosebleed. Disturbing that no side effects listed on information sheet that comes with the drug. Very expensive drug. Going back to old meds.

Chantilly0313 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/19/2020

I was diagnosed with pneumonia and and after battling the pneumonia for about a month once I got onto the Symbicort after a week I could tell the difference in my lungs and my breathing. This drug definitely worked for me. My energy levels returned and if I didn't have to wash my mouth out every single time I used it I would have given it five stars.

Nick | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/20/2020
Condition: Asthma

It made me more cough by drying out my throat. As soon I stopped using it - I stopped coughing

disgruntled20 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/15/2020
Condition: Asthma

The dosage mechanism did not work. It was faulty, so I returned it for a refund. Considering how much it costs, it's a disgrace that they've got a faulty design. I would strongly recommend an alternative.