I started early premenopause at 39 and had serious symptoms such as heavy night sweats, hot flashes, insomnia and uncontrollable mood swings. I spent 2 years miserable, until my OBGYN prescribed Divigel. He started me on the 0.05 dose, which right away relieved most symptoms but I still had problems with hot flashes. I have been on 0.1 dose for the past 4 years now and I have no more symptoms. ...

have used twice weekly instead of daily "hot flashes " HAVE SUBSIDED SOMEWHAT

Floridagirl1 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/30/2020

Using 0.5mg for a couple years and I feel it works well but still not sure if my natural progesterone cream dose is right. Can anyone offer their Divigel doses and natural progesterone cream dose? Joyladolls ?

Red | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/24/2020
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

My hot flashes were coming around every hour. I started of the lowest .25 dose and upped it to .5, when the .25 wasnâ??t working after 5 weeks. It does take a couple of months to build in your system. I tried applying it at night but found much better results applying in the AM. I read that is when your body naturally pushes estrogen and then trails off in the PM. After 9 weeks I can honestly say Divigel was life changing for me. Itâ??s great to feel normal again!

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/4/2020
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

This medicine did nothin for me except make me gain weight. My symptoms are the same if not worse than before and I gained 10 pounds. It wasn’t until I saw this site that I realized the likelihood that Divigel was causing my recent weight gain. Stopping this medicine immediately.

Hot Flash Free | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/27/2019
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I have been struggling to get my hot flashes under control ever since I had a total hysterectomy in 2012...after almost 2 weeks of using Divigel, I can honestly say...my hot flashes are gone!

NM | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/3/2017
Condition: "Change of Life" Signs

I have been on Divigel now for about 7-8 months. It has tremendously helped out my hot flashes. I have also been on 100 mg of progesterone which I recently ran out of. I am still on divigel but notice minor hot flashes again at night and first thing in the morning. Im a little worried about the serious side effects of being on Divigel so I may just go strictly on Progesterone alone. Progesterone helps me sleep and it is supposed to help hot flashes.