I have to call it a miracle. After 4 years on 4 different drugs (Gemfibrozil, Lipitor, Tricor and combo) to lower my high triglycerides w/ varying effectiveness and side effects I ask my doctor to let me try this "natural" solution. Triglycerides and cholesterol plummeted to lowest levels since I had my first blood test 20 years ago (and lower than any of the other drugs my doctor and I tried). ...

Deafness in both ears, eye socket pain, jaw pain, neck and shoulder pain, intense elbow pain, deep hip pain, lumbar pain, mid-back pain, burning eyes, bloating, coughing fits, abdominal pain, gallstones, disintegration of eyesight. I learned too late that it destroys muscle and connective tissue. I was force-fed this stuff following a heart transplant. The heart transplant was made necessary by he...

Irma | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
4/26/2019
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

1st please go to GoodRX or check other websites or discount card drug companies given out to purchase at much cheaper prices of this and all drug prescriptions; example, my insurance cost $280 Goodrx $100 or less paid $64 last purchase! This drug has brought great lowering of Tri down only with 1 pill a day along with no known side effects in taking over a year. OTC omega 3 did not work including Mega Red for me at all nor did Tricor.

DN | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/23/2019
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

My experience with Ethyl Ester (lovaza generic) is exactly the same as some patients feedbacks: serious leg pain to the extend I tend to go to WE for immediate treatment of which I still not figure out Lovaza's side effects till I read some feedbacks on this website. I stop Lovaza now and my leg pain stop, too.

Brian | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/23/2019
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Lovaza is a RIP off. Took it for a few years with no meaningful change in triglycerides levels. Then new health plan would not cover it. I switched to otc fish oil from Costco about a year ago. Glucose, sugar and triglycerides readings best in years.

Lori | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/20/2017
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

I was put on this pill and had to go to the hospital for a rushing heartbeat turned out to be a supraventicular tachycardia attack. In the two months since I have had to drop dose down to half of what my Doctor wants me to take and I still have irregular heart beats sometimes. It always upsets my stomach, makes me bloat and causes awful gas and terrible rotten fish belches. I am looking for over the counter omegas that might work better and cause less problems. According to my pharmacist it is Lavassa or nothing for prescription fish oils, but it seems to me to a overly promoted pill. I know my doctor thinks it is a wonder pill that I should take because we disagree on this pill every time I see her.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
7/9/2017
Condition: High Amount of Triglyceride in the Blood

Never have after taste never have stomach pain or distress, has been good for me at lowering tri's. No farts no ddiscomforts. Have to take 2000 mg in the morning and 2000 gr in the evening very spendy even for generic... but I can count on the amount in each capsule is the same as the next and it is no rancid coming from the pharmacy like a lot of fish oil supplements can be.