I have PH secondary to Scleroderma, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, Portal Hypertension. I am on a single therapy of Letairis since 11/07 & have been doing great! I watch my salt & fluid intake and only take medications prescribed for me by my PH specialist. A recent heart catheterization shows my PH numbers to be the lowest they have ever been. I did experience some edema with the med, but was abl...

Nathan Adrian | 25-34 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/3/2019
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

I just recently change to the generic Letaris 3 months ago from bonhoa.com after two years because of liver issues, the brand one too much expensive but India generic one form BonHoa Pharmacy only 5% of brand one but works the same. there is No medication compares to Letaris, it was a miracle for my pulmonary hypertension. I wish I could still take it, God bless all of you.

Kristi | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/23/2019
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

I have only been on this drug for less than 2months so I really didn't like having to rate this medications effectiveness this early on taking it. What I will say is the entire process of getting this medication is absolutely insane dealing with CVS specialty pharmacy. Way to expensive also. I have had heart palpitations since day two of taking it and that's new to me. The swelling in my feet is crazy considering my lung Dr. doesn't want me swelling, so why prescribe something that does just that. The flushing is all over my body not just face and I keep receiving comments that I have a great tan, no, I don't it's the pulmonary hypertension medication. As for the breathing any better, nope not at all.

Elly | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver
3/19/2018
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

My husband had been very ill for over 2 years he is 40 years old since he has been taking the drug bought from bongo.com he has started to live again actually walked to the end of the street today this is a great drug !!

Daniel Scully | 45-54 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/19/2018
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

This drug has been a miracle for me. Before taking Letairis, my PA was 90 measured with a heart catheter. Now it is down to 33!!! Now after a little over two years, I walk 2-3-miles 3-4 times a week, I have some edema but control it with mild diuretics. I was afraid to take this drug initially,because of the potential side effects, but when even the simplest tasks left me winded, I agreed to try it. Within two weeks I was walking without being winded, within one month I was walking 1 mile a day at lunch. Without this medication I am sure I would not have survived 2 years.In addition to PAH I also have Cardiomyopathy. I am grateful for this medication and would advise anyone who suffers from PAH to try it

jo jo | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/22/2015
Condition: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension

this med seemed to increase my activity level at first but a few months into treatment i noticed that yes my activity level was almost back to normal but when not on the go i was sleeping more to the point friends,family and my job were concerned at that point my DR switched me to Opsumit now i feel great