I am extremely pleased with this product. I was on a LOW-FAT version of a low-carb diet...for years,... & was stuck in a plateau. I have a verrrry sluggish metabolism. I tried Alli. I found I am eating as before... but started incorporating either one-half of a low-carb pita bread for sandwiches, OR a bit of rice, OR 1/2 cup of oatmeal in the morning. On top of that.... I exercise like a madwoman...

I started using this product in February and was seening weight lose results. Towards the end of March I started feeling very tired and just not myself, few days later I ended up in the emergency room and was told I had pancreatitis. I had no health insurance due to a cut back at work and now I am stuck with a $18,000 hospital bill. I would be very careful if you choose to use this product. The we...

high-cholesterol | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/23/2016
Condition: Overweight

10 years ago I lost 40 pounds taking Xenical and my cholesterol went down from 290 to 180. This was great. When it became too expensive I waited for Alli and have always taken two Alli instead of one with each meal. First it worked almost the same, then it didn't work, and now the new bottle is working better. I am taking two per meal and having the same results as when I took it 10 years ago. I will admit that for a time, it was not working. If I could afford it, I would just pay full price for the Xenical again but cannot do that at this time. Right now my cholesterol is very high again so I really do need it.

itshavanese4us | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/27/2016
Condition: Overweight

The original Alli was wonderful lost 82 pounds. Now that the Alli is back on the market after being pulled it is NOT the same formula and does not work well at all. The original Alli I would have given four starts for all three categories . The new just does not work unless you take two at a time. Very sad

Pj | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/26/2016

Changed formula, scam now

Yvette | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/11/2015
Condition: Overweight

I started Alli 6/8/2015 weighting 269.2 pounds 6/11/2015 I have lost 7 pounds in a few days. I have started drinking lots of water no bread, no fried food watching my food intake. my goal is to start walking next week. Happy so far no side effects.

Angel | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/24/2015
Condition: Overweight

I was about 25 pounds overweight 5 yrs ago, cholesterol was high and almost had high blood pressure. I started taking Alli and exercised 4 times/wk. Took Alli once or twice a day but not everyday as I was worried about possible adverse effects on my liver. I lost all the 25 pounds successfully in 2 yrs.. After which I stopped the Alli and took it only on occasion while still watching my intake and kept exercising. I have so far kept the weight being off the drug for 2 yrs.... This is a wonder drug. I couldn't have lost all the weight by just exercising and dieting.