I was taking samples of Primacare, DuetDHA, CitricalDHA, and Prenate DHA. I wanted something with DHA and folic acid. I found that all of them made me feel like vomiting and gave me fishy burps except for the Prenate DHA. I stuck with Prenate DHA and found that it was much more tolerable and all in all a better vitamin. I had a great experience with this one and I recomend it!

I went to the doctor when I was a about 4 weeks along, everything looked fine. I started taking this prenatal vitamin the day after leaving the doctor office. 17 days later I went back to the doctor and they said I was going to miscarry. The vitamin made me over-emotional, want to lash out on others, constantly sick feeling, and unable to eat. When I switched back to my other prenatal vitamins...

MamaJoy | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/26/2016
Condition: Pregnancy

The pill is easy to swallow. No offensive odor. Contained all the necessary vitamins for a developing fetus; DHA, Folic acid, Iron, Calcium.

gonnatrysoon | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/29/2010

I can't say how effective this will be until I get pregnant and have a baby, but I'm pleased with the effects so far. I am on the generic form which comes as a liquidcap (like soft plastic). It's huge, but smooth and tastless, so, easy to swallow. I had stomach upset when I would take it in the morning, that would disrupt my ability to work. I then tried to take it right before bed and it made me restless. B-vitamins are energizing! Now I take it in the afternoon with a small snack and no problems at all! It actually helps get me over that 4 o'clock slump.

Cejai | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
10/29/2009
land | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/6/2009

hair falling out

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/4/2009

The pill is big but I would rather take just one ... and they are hard to get out of the package! I have had some side effects - a horrible metallic taste in my mouth that affects the way everything tastes, headaches, and some jittery caffeine like reactions. I'm going to have to try something else!