I use this when I have kidney stone back pain. It works better than my prescription pain killer that my doctor prescribed.

i used it to get rid of back ache didnt work for me at all took 5 pills in 3 hours did not get any relief

star | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/21/2013
Condition: Mild Pain associated with Arthritis

i used this for my knee pain and it work great, why did they take it off the market?

justin | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/30/2012
Condition: Backache

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/16/2012
maria w | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
8/16/2012

this is the only thing that help me with my back n head n more.....<3

kkblovekkblovekkblove | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
2/25/2012

this work very good for my pain

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/23/2011
Condition: Pain

I suffer from ehlers-danlos syndrome which causes chronic pain throughout my body. The excedrin has never seemed to make a difference. However I have been suffering a horrid toothache that's right up there with some of the worst pain i've ever felt, and the excedrin knocks it out almost completely within 15 minutes. Also, the buffered aspirin has never bothered my stomach even if I haven't eaten.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/28/2011
[email protected] | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/10/2011

I got into a bad car accident a couple months ago and got a major concussion and back pain ( No seatbelt did't help). So, I started taking this Drug ~3 per 4 hours and it kept the headaches and 8/10th's of the back pain away. Only problem i had with it was i took three in the morning around 10am and started drinking alot of vodka around 9pm the same day and got flu like symtoms. I vommited multiple times (~10 times) and had to stay in bed all day due to the worst hangover in my life on top of the vommiting. Do Not Drink With This. Otherwise very effective. :)Read More Read Less

IowaGirl | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/22/2011
Condition: Pain

I experience flare-ups of left arm pain that last for three months at a time. I tried Exedrin Back and Body for the first time and can say that this is the most effective medicine out there. The pills are easy to swallow and the medicine does not upset my stomach.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/28/2010
Condition: Backache

It works for a short period of time, but during that time it does make it easy for me to get around. I think I need something stronger and lasts longer than a few hours. I take 8 a day for the last 2 weeks.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/21/2010

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/14/2010
Condition: Backache

Awesome! I read the reviews when I was researhing something for lower back strain. A little dizziness the first time, but not the second. I definitely recommend, it worked within the hour.

sicilian | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/7/2009
Condition: Backache

I have a ruptured disc in my lower back. I have found that Excedrin Back & Body works as well and sometimes better than most prescription medications I have used. The only problem is that I bruise easily. Two in the morning and two at bedtime is good for me.

pineislandjan | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/13/2009
Condition: Mild Pain associated with Arthritis

I suffer from arthritis in my knees, hands, feet and back. 2 caplets in the morning works very effectively for me and allows me freedom to accomplish daily physical tasks. Routine physicals have disclosed no adverse side effects.

Excedrin back and Body | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/8/2009
Condition: Backache

Is that really works for the back and body which I have problem with my back and leg (scaitic nerve)???

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/5/2008
Condition: Pain

My neck muscle tightness improved however the second time I used it I got dizzy. I thought it might be a coincidence but the third time I got dizzy again. I went to read the bottle and it referred to the box. Who saves the box that medicine comes in?

sralex40 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/5/2008
Condition: Pain

IT DID WONDERS FOR MY EXTREME LOWER BACK PAIN AND MENSTRUAL CRAMPS. HOWEVER, MY FINGERTIPS AND THE MEATY PARTS OF MY HANDS ARE INFLAMED AND SHINY-LOOKING AND HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A STICKY FEEL TO THEM, BUT NOT. I MUST BE ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING IN THE MEDICINE.

Shari | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/10/2007
Condition: Pain

This medication has given me more relief than most prescription pain relievers have. I think I could do a commerical for them!