I took this drug for a moderate case of Blepharitis and it has worked wonderfully. My eyes fell better and look better

With my insurance this med. cost me $40. there wasn't enough in the container to last 2 full days. It has very difficult to get the first drop out of the container. My second try got me several drops and that was all that was in the container. I was to take this for 7 days, needless to say, my eye is still infected and I'm very irritated!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/9/2020

I'm using this drug for ocular rosacea. I have used this product for a year and it does not work at all. I am unable to get only 1 drop per eye in and the bottle does lasts less than a week. This product is very painful once it reaches my eye. I really wanted for this product to work because my eyes are frequently so red and sore.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | Patient
10/14/2019

azasite gave me a corneal ulcer after ONE use, immediate severe pain & burning

dlg | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/7/2019

A 22 day supply (1 drop each eye, twice a day) lasted 7 days!!! Too inexpensive for misinformation.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/11/2015

Does help with chronic stye condition to some degree. However the dispenser is terrible, more than 1 drop comes out when you just hold it over your eye. There is some burning and irritation but not unbearable. Overpriced if you have not hit deductible. $152 (2015)

F.D. Bloom | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/26/2014

A word to the wise, before you take on a prescription for Azasite 2.5ML. I am using this medication for Blepharitis. I paid $122.50 (twice) for 2.5 ML, for these eye drops. Since my experience with Azithromycin, as an antibiotic has always been positive, I expected good things from this medication, as opposed to the extreme burning, that seems to continue for a life-time, not to mention now I realize why my arms are all broken out with contact dermatitis. For the amount of money one has to pay for these drops, the least the Merck Company could do is subsidize the cost of the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream; I had to buy for the treatment for my arms. (And I thought it was from stress) It’s also mid-July as I write this in New York City, so the heat and humidity, are at a maximum. I am halfway through my treatment, and now wonder if it’s worth, continuing in lieu of the side effects on my arms! I agree with every other review I have read so far. My symptoms from the Blepharitis are quite intact. The improvement factor is still at absolute zero.